𝐼𝑛 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 // 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛

These are one of my favorites!!!
~

In True Beauty
02/20/2021

I was in a dream that I was in True beauty!!! I didn't start the drama at this time. I still saw some vids or spoilers hehh...

Anywaysss, us three~Suho, Me & Seojun~ we were like at a festival , like old times? medieval times 🏰

First, I was with my family, walking thru the festival... I saw so many cool things and cool people. My mom was being rude to some dancers and I kept telling her not to be like that. We then went inside a nice tent and don't remember what was in there but we were in line line for something...

Back to True Beauty.... at the festival, we were hanging out with some other people. We were looking at stuff that were on show to be entertained.

I was walking with Suho while Seojun was looking at nice decorative plants. Idk what exactly happened , but I was probably excited and optimistic that I could do anything like randomly hold suho's hand!!!!

He didn't mind, of course so he held my hand too. We were walking hand in hand and we were like just having a good time.... there was a time where we were behind Seojun and I saw that he turned around and saw my hand in suho's and he felt sad. Like he was just looking down at our hands.

I don't remember all the dream but that's all i remember.... holding suho's hand and seeing seojun noticing and I saw that part in 3rd person point of view.

Working with Seojun
02/27/2021

I don't even remember all of it buuuT I remember the first part where I worked with Han Seojun at a place either the same workshop in the drama or at a gas station

I don't even remember all of it buuuT I remember the first part where I worked with Han Seojun at a place either the same workshop in the drama or at a gas station. He was just like in this scene in the drama.

I guess we talked a lot and it was@pretty niiice!'
^wow, super short, but I did had a great time dreaming that dream^

next dream...
It was night time and late and I was@out with either mom or friends and we were like at a mall or something.

I remember backing out the car and almost couldn't reach the breaks cause I almost backed out onto the road, but I eventually stopped .... I remember going in a bus, like a school bus to go to places. talked with lots of people

~
So yuhh, that's it. I wish it was a bit longer but I guess it's okay hahaha.. Hope y'all enjoy cause I did.

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸