𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚙, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚑, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚝!

~

𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖

𝟺/𝟷𝟻/𝟸𝟷

i had the best dream ever last night heeeh even though there was a guy trying to uhhh m*rd*r me, i kept@running away from him and succeeded

Then during the next day of being safe, I went to places with classmates from high school.. It was pretty fun. I also remember mom driving in a narrow street to get to the beach, it was creepy cause we could fall in the water if we miss something on the road. hehhh...

i also remember when we were going to a emptyish store to hang out with classmates, we were all racing each other and i ran so fast and i won and then guy almost won but i did and when we walked in the store, he made me fall on my back since i won ahahah like he pushed me@or something.

and I even saw the guy i used to like in high school ehehehe... i ran past him when i was running and i feel like i just wanted him to notice me? ahahah like when we were doing some activities in the store i tried to get his attention and then when we were sitting down, a detective came and told me about my case how someone tried to m*rd*r me..

told me that they caught the guy, i think and when i heard that i was like "yay" and raised my hands high and clapped. then to also get his attention i was like talking a bit loud to friends😂😂😮

then i saw him go throw away something and when he came back to his spot, i had this broken umbrella and put it on my side and when he walked@past, he tried grabbing it playfully and as he grabbed it i grabbed it and he was like idk teasing me... i was giggling and see who can get it with strength and i think he won. he then said what i said earlier that i don't remember.

we started to talk and know each other and i told myself in my head in the dream that what i did worked. that he did hear me or@paid my attention. ahaha.... then he went back to his place, we all did what we had to do. my parents were there and dad called me to show me my charger he decorated and at first, it was nice but then the USB thing broke.. in like "oh nooo" ahahaha i saw my baby brother walking around and he was small when he started walking 🥺 then the guy i liked went outside to hang out with people and i wanted to go outside but idk why i didn't go.

when the bad guy tried to catch me, i was home. he almost grabbed me. i got him hurt a bit so i have time to escape... i went to this bathroom and noticed where he got in from... the door was open from the bathroom that leads outside. i locked myself in and he almost tried to break the door. i think my parents tried fighting him off, i don't remember ahaha... but yea.. that happened...

hehe i also remember the guy i liked outfit... he had a nice reddish outfit and had a nice haircut i guess. cute too.
~
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸