Lip syncing

So I had this dream after I went back to sleep when it was raining at 4in the morning.... yes I live in Florida...
anyways, I hope u guys enjoy this dream...
---- ----- ---- ------ --- ----- --------- ------- ------
So, like I have theatre in real life right? Well, in my dream I was in theatre and I had my new guy friend in it. Let's name him, Joe.

We were watching people lip sync with Microphones and enjoy it. Then the teacher picked my group which I was with Joe, Lili and me... so we went up and I walked behind Joe. We walked on stage and got the microphones. I've been thinking to myself, "oh my gosh...I'm gonna do so bad." Probably because I was nervous and Joe picked a song that he liked and I didn't know the lyrics... so joe sat in the front and me on the back but up.

We started the song and I did lip sync but then I kinda stopped. I was embarrassing myself and I kinda embarrassed Joe...which was sad..

Joe did great...5 minutes later, I looked to the left and people were looking at me and I was blushing and sweating because I was so nervous. I saw Joe keeping lip syncing and he was enjoying it.

After our "play" was done from lip syncing, I walked with Joe and said sorry. I felt bad cause I did bad.

So after school we said bye. Class was ehh fun I guess.*giggles*.

At home it was like sooo thundering and I was outside with my sister and brother...we were walking on the sidewalk and it was raining so hard that it was flooding... then a lot of water came by which it really got flooded and this girl came by driving past us and me and my siblings grabbed the back and hold onto it.

It drove fast that my lil bro let go and he got in the water... 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ then so yea, that's what I remember from my dream last night...

----------------------------------------------------

Yup, I hope you guys enjoyed...looks like a boring dream but oh well...I just want to share my dreams😂🤷🏻‍♀️
- Vv *wink wink* X