dr deluca?

yay, another dream!
i hope y'all enjoy cause i did.
7-3-19
~
Dr Deluca:
I had a good dream last night.... first dream i remember is that Dr Deluca was in it from grey's anatomy...

I was out with friends and was having a nice nice time. Anyways, I was with two other friends sitting in a circle outside classsroom I guess, especially Andrew Deluca. It was night time. we were talking and laughing.

Out of nowhere I see one of my besties. She came up to me and hugged me and we fell onto the ground hugging. It was nice. We talked for a bit before she had to leave. After that I got back to my spot.

We played truth or dare, I guess? and I dared Deluca "I dare you to go dance over there in front of those people" h smiled and did so. He got up and went over there to dance and he did pretty well. I think people cheered for him I clapped for him too.

I think deluca liked me in that dream and I kind of don't blame it cause I think I did too.

He came back and sat down. "how was it?" I asked him with a smile. "It wasn't so bad" he smiles and laughs. "Good, cause you did seem to enjoy it" I laughed with him.

Second dream:
my bestie

I was out with family at the beach, I guess. We were in line for something. My baby brother was there too, and he could walk. He got on the railings thing and he was laughing.

I was looking at the water thinking I saw a snake. But I think it wasn't. Then I saw one of my friends. She came up to me and talked to me and I gave her a hug.

"Why just now?" she asked. "What?" I say confused. "Why you gave me a hug now not last day of school" she says. "Ohh. Bout that, sorry" I say and she nods.

We then went to this thing, idk... and we both laid down. Then when I was going to get up again, there was no floor next to me so I had to like pass her so I tried to pass her... when I did try to, I accidentally fell on her and we both laughed.

Yeahhh on top of her. Yikes.

~
i enjoyed these dreams, i hope y'all did too.

dr deluca is a cute guy in grey's anatomy hehe

anyways, see ya later.

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸