weird school day

Yay another dream!!! I quite enjoyed this one. hope y'all too!!
5-25-20 or 5-26-20
~
School was alright.

It was a normal day in school. I had friends in classes and it was pretty fun having them in class. In classes we also talked a lot. Even when the teacher spoke. Also, the high school was huge as if it was a college campus. But, it did look pretty cool.

On our last period of the middle of the day, before lunch, my friend A was in it. For some reason, she was upset over something that I don't know of, so she walked out of the classroom. Everyone was confused.  I decided to follow to see what was wrong. She somehow walked all the way to the cafeteria. I kept asking what was wrong but never answered.  Yet, I kept following her and she did walk pretty fast.

I, then lost her so I hurried to find her. I looked everywhere in the cafe but she wasn't in there until I found another room. I walked in there. There was a meeting of something  that I don't know of.  I tried not to interrupt them but I kept walking around until I saw her sitting in the middle of the room. I walked up to her and told her to come with me to the cafe so she did, even tho I had to pull her out. We both sat down in one of the tables that was close to the wall.

As we spoke, I see my friend J. I yelled her name and she heard me. I waved at her and told her to come to us. Man, the cafe was huge tho. She  had to walk through a ramp that was on the walls. As she finally got to us, we said hey and us 3, hung out. We talked and talked about how our day was. J's day was good, A's day was ehh of course, she didn't say. My day was of course, great.

Anyways, lunch came and it was ok. We ate yummy food. Let's say the cafe was loud because of there is aloooot of students in there.

The rest of the day, it was eh. It even turned to night. So, I guess we had night school too. Pretty cool.

After school, me and my friends hung out before we left. We even ran around. They ran so fast I was behind. Out of nowhere, I see one of my teachers in my class in the dream, he was looking at the school board thing for news. He saw something cool that I stood besides him to look at it. Turns out, he was the best teacher of the year. I was happy for him because he was actually a good teacher and he teached very good even though I don't know what he taught because its a dream. Anyways, I gave him a side hug until he actually let me give him a normal hug.

I did't care what anyone thought because it was just a hug. Some people might've thought wrong but nope it was just a hug.

Then I guess I went home.. 

Then I woke up  because I thought my mom was going to wake me up to babysit my baby brother , I waited a couple minutes and then saw my baby brother up...I took him to mom so she can make him go back to sleep which took time, heh cause he didn't want to sleep..then I had to babysit.

Playground

So, we got (or made) a playground for my baby brother.

When we showed him, he got soooo happy. Excited. Hyped. We were happy cause he finally got something to play on outside.

My mom was out too, playing with him as she was showing him how to go on it and slide down the slide and such.  The ground had those things that playgrounds have and also sort of have some rocks to climb on? I don't  know but it seemed like I saw them. Hehh.

Anyways, me and mom were down and we let my baby brother go on it himself. As he was walking, my mom was on the other side waiting for him to go down the slide and I was on the other side  just to make sure he doesn't jump from where the monkey bars were. As I was there, my mom yelled my name...and since I was zoned out, she yelled twice. Why?

Well, turns out my baby brother was just trying to do something we didn't expect and he ended up falling backwards and when I saw, it was too late to catch him. I like tried so hard to get him but it was too late.

He fell and hit his head on the rocks OR concrete thing ~I have no idea~ and when I got to him, he didn't cry at all. My mom picked him up immediately. It's like the brain got hit and didn't made him show a reaction, he also looked like he was going to cry but he couldn't but he was also very confused.

I felt guilty because I didn't caught him quick or on time!!!

~
So yea, that's the dream of last night.

The second dream was pretty scary because I don't ever want him to fall like that. He almost drowned in one of the mini pool of the bouncy house we had a couple weeks ago by someone accidentally pushing in and I was late to get him off :( but i'm just glad he is ok and I took him out of the water sooo FAST. I don't blame the kid who accidentally pushed him, he didn't know and didn't hear me completely. I got soaked tho heh its ok. Everyone saw what happened, oop. But its ok, all what matters is that he is ok.

I hope y'all enjoyed my dream, I guess...
So yea, see ya.
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸