Not our Truck

3/12/22

~♡︎~

All I remember is the end.

Ok this dream reminded me a little bit of the kdrama; Through The Darkness. Ok, so, me and my friend and let's say it was Jisoo from blackpink (cause I remember saying that name to that friend) we were at the mall shopping.

  I don't know for what. we noticed it was a bit late so we decided to leave. The mall was so nice and huge , it was like a luxury mall for rich people :o

Anyways, we walked a lot and we finally got to the store where we walked in thru. As we went outside we decided to fool around or race to our car...

But that was a bad idea (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

   We jumped on a red truck thinking it was ours but it wasn't ours. We got off laughing bc thought it was ours but it wasn't. As we got off we saw 4/5 guys walking towards us which means it was probably their truck. We apologized to them.

   Thinking they were nice I noticed this one guy talking to one of his friends planning something. Now, I saw this in 3rd person view, I saw him walking to me and thinking we were going to talk he just randomly uhhh... touched my butt.

   I sighed. Laughed it off and since it reminded me of a kdrama, where the female actually fights like 'military prosecutor doberman' woo-in. I laughed and then acted like I was flirting with him and grabbed his hand. I gently held his hand until i twisted it and that's when it was getting some action.

   Now, idk why but I feel like there were 3 people cause where I was watching it from, I told jisoo to run. She didn't want to cause she felt like she was going to fall but I told her to run. Then, I saw myself kicking him off and started to run behind jisoo. She ran so fast so I was behind.

  I was looking behind and they weren't following us, instead they got in their truck.. got out of the parking lot and drove the other way...

  BUT since this dream is like a kdrama, I had this feeling where they were going to catch us knowing where we would be... as I was running, the 'camera' got close to me and went where my hair was making it seem like a suspense scene that was about to happen...

then i woke up (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

~
Thinking about this dream... it kinda seemed fun cause I fought? :')

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸