the spaceship

hey guyssss, whats up... i just finally got the chance to write this down... was going to publish it yesterday but... i didn't.
anyways.... enjoy
-
the music spaceship

In this dream, school was wow.

We had school night, started at the same time but in pm instead of am.

We were in 4th per, which was english..our seats were different.... Bertrend sat like behind me, right behind me.

We actually started talking and become friends. he was nice. His voice is nice like in real life. He looked kind of different, he didn't have like his long hair or hair as a ponytail.... well, had pony tail top hair was not good, I guess? yea.

It was really really nice talking to him but I think he had a gf...

Tbh, I don't know what happened I just remembered seeing him and talking to him.

Lunch came up....

I was walking by myself to the dogbowl... it was dark... I was in my own little world looking up at the sky....

Then I heard a noise up in the sky.

I looked around until I see this big round green spaceship.

I was confused of what was happening until it stopped on the air in the dogbowl. I see people very excited like they knew what it was.

The spaceship started blasting music loud....making everyone be there and dance. there was mosh-pits....

No fighting tho but enjoying everything.

I was smiling cause everyone was happy so I took out my phone and started recording them on snapchat. I saved the video. for some reason, I thought it was real cause I wanted to post it on my spam account :')

I guess that's it for this dream that I had dreamt of on friday night 2/16/19

-
Well, I was going to type this yesterday but I kept forgetting.... yea I know it's a little boring but I enjoyed the lunch time part hehe...

Let's pretend that, that spaceship is the one from the dream, it's not exactly exactly but let's just pretend.

Yea, hope y'all enjoy.
See ya
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸