𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒!

Yooo wazzaaaupp!! Gosh, I had a really good dream last night and I can't  believe I actually liked it ahh ! it is my FAVORITE now ahhh!!!

Pepe (aka emmett) was in IT!!
2/2/21 or 2/3/21
~

I don't really remember all of it but here it is:

First, we were in school. It looked like we were in gym class, ~oh by way, the school was HUGE like the track was a road where we drive and it's near a mcdonald's I drive by sometimes~ and we were just walking on the track since a lot of people didn't dress up.

Anyways, I wasn't shy at all in the dream , wooo and I liked the way I wasn't shy!!

Anyways, I knew pepe was in my gym class and he wasn't dressed out either so he was walking.

I even liked him in the dream and I think we were friends as well, we just talk whenever and hang out sometimes.

Anyways, I think I was walking with one of my friends and I think, maybe, she dared me to act cute and just try to at least talk to him.

I was like, "ok, I can do that!" So I did.

I walked between the people and just started heading to his way. I was getting excited and nervous but noT really nervous...

After I got to him, I just stood besides him. He looked at me and I smiled at him with a giggle. He looked at me a bit weirdly but he smiled back.

We talked for a bit and we actually ~I think~ decided to walk around together alone, and I had a feeling he had to tell me something.

We both waved at his friends and of course, I waved at my friend as well. I think she winked at me or something.

As we both walked, we started to talk more.

He then said he had to say something and that he has been wanting to tell me for a quite time now.

I took a deep breath, smiled and nodded listening to him and what he said to me.... made me feel flattered. My heart raced.

He said that he liked me and that we should go on a date that same day.

^something like that^

I looked up at him and just smiled widely, telling him how I felt the same way for him.

He couldn't believe it either and it was like 'wow fiNally' ahaha

Anyways, I said yes to the date and that we should go to the beach or to the place that looks like the fair near the beach and he agreed.