𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒!

Yoo long time no seee!! ahaha
I had a nice dream last night that I actually remember wooo!! And I pretty much enjoyed it!! 
Anyways, enjoy!
3/9/21-3/10/21
~

I don't know but somehow a cute guy liked me. He also reminds me of eunwoo bc of his smile and when he smiles, his eyes close just like
Cha Wun-woo's

 He also reminds me of eunwoo bc of his smile and when he smiles, his eyes close just like Cha Wun-woo's

^like that^

Anyways, at first I was giving him a hard time just like seol did to jeong in Cheese in the Trap drama.

I remember him giving me and my friend a ride home. After he took my friend first, some girl needed a ride too. So , he let her.

Also, one girl liked him but I don't think it worked for her cause like I said, he probably liked me. She probably found out that he likes to play around girls and he probably ended up doing that... oof

Then, when we had school, new semester... he was in one of my classes and as I sat like on the other side of the room but by the aisle, he sat in the middle and we would be looking at each other from time to time.

Around lunch time, I was with my friend. talking and eating. Out of nowhere, the cute guy, let's just call him Eunwoo stood behind me. His friends even came as if they were teasing Eunwoo.

I think he was like grabbing my head and then I  like made my head back to look at him where he was just smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

I feel like that was how I started to like Eunwoo in my dream ahaha

He then sat next to me and we just started talking. He even grabbed my hand to play with it and feel my hand.

Few hours later, as me and my friend were walking to class it somehow turned into a musical and I feel like I was singing and dancing and stuff and then after that, I saw him enjoying it.

He was in the hallways just standing there, watching.

Then , when I started going back, I saw him walking the same way as me. Then stopped to look at him somehow and then I saw him smiling just like Eunwoo and then I'm like "he reminds me so much of Cha Eun-woo" and I smiled and just head to class.

Then, later on we went shopping and Eunwoo decided to come, while he was taking care of a kid

We talked once again and I decided to carry the kid he was babysitting. So cute and he was like at the age as my baby brother.

At some point , I thought I lost the kid but I went back to a room and saw him sleeping on the floor on top of his bag. It was cute and I apologized to eunwoo and he was like 'it's okay'

I don't know what happen with the rest but we probably ending up ya know, dating and he didn't like you know, play me. he was such a cutie tho.
~
That's allll folks...
I know it's short but at least I updated hehe.
I enjoyed it 🥰
Yoo I miss watching True Beauty 😭🥺😂 was a goooood drama ahh maybe someday i'll rewatch.
so yup, hope y'all enjoy! ❤️

Soo yuhhh , see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸