Friends after shooting us

This is going to be a weird dream, I guess.
But I hope you guys enjoy it. *i smile and giggle as I type this*

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~
August 3rd 2017 Thursday midnight or August 2nd's night.

Ok so I was with one of my best friends at a place I used to live.

During the day, we were hanging out where the swings were. Some random bad guys came and shoot people for no dang reason. My best friend Ayla(nickname I chose for her) ran to the guy to try to stop him, I didn't want her to do it.

I tried to stop her but she let go of me and ran the main shooter. I saw her fighting him and I was scared that I was going to lose her, so I ran to her and try to save her. I tried fighting the guy (he was cute tbh *i chuckle.*) but he hit me hard that I fell on the ground. He shot Ayla and then shot me like four times.

I looked straight closing my eyes because I was seeing nothing but darkness, which meant that I was dying.

Hours later,
I woke up seeing the guy again and was helping us. Seeing Ayla was ok, smiling. Then, we became friends with the guy. We all hung out at his place with some other people.

They had a nice house. We stayed there happily. Me and Ayla were in his room chilling as he worked on something. We made him smile. His smile was the cutest. He also made us smile. He talked about him and we talked about us.

We've done experiments in his science lab( I guess that's where we were.) It was fun. I walked around it and it looked liiit. I think we also traveled to places I never knew about.

Him and his friends and family were the coolest.

Me and Ayla had a blast.

-------------------------------------------
That's all I could remember from the dream I've had.
It was interesting, but weird because of the way the guy shoot us and became friends with him when we got back onto life 😂 but I did like it.
I hope you guys enjoyed this boring weird interesting dream😝😂
- V *wink wink* x