Fun fun fun

Hello my beautiful peeps, how ya doing. I had another gooood day dream last night and it was great. Jug is in it... again.. ugh.. anyways, it's interesting too....sooo enjoy! 6/9/18 - 6/10/18

*********************************

First part of the dream: him
Me and my friend jazmine was with me and we were talking about how she wanted to go visit Jug cause she sort of liked him and she wanted to talk to him.

The only person, well not the only one, buuut, the only person who knows where he lives was.. me. So I'm like "you know what, I'll take you to him." She agreed and was happy, I guess.

So I took her at the end of the day.

I'm going to go pretend that I drove to his house / apartment...

So after school me and Jasmine got in my car and I drove her to his apartment or house.

When we arrived, we walked upstairs and I knocked on his door and we waited.

His mom opened the door, "yes?" She asked, "uh can we talk to Jug?" We both said in the same time. "Uh yeaa, he's not here but you can wait for him if you'd like." She lets them in. "Yea, we'd like that, thanks."

So they waited.

After a couple minutes, we see jug and his friends walking past from the window and he noticed us.

He walked in and asked why were we here but he only asked that to Jasmine and not me cause he looked a little mad or awkward around me, probably because he knows that I like him....

Anyways, so Jasmine told him she wanted to talk and he did let her. He took her to his room for privacy. Before they went in, I left and said "your mom is in there by the way" and closed the door and went home.

Yea, I felt pretty weird as well. He didn't even smile at me when he saw me or not at all. Wow. 

                        The next day...
it was lunch time in school and I seen Jug everywhere. So the principal had announcements and he made all of us line up in the cafeteria.

Jug was at the front, Well first on the right and I was in the middle of the cafe at the back with some of my guy friends.

I kind of looked at Jug while he wasn't looking sometime at the time but I was mostly talking to one of my good friends I always talk to when I see him.

We all had to be quiet and the only people who were kind of talking was me and my guy friend, Cisco.

He was talking about a lot of fun things about his life and I was kind of laughing when I tried to make him quiet so he doesn't get in trouble, but it was tooo late. "Hey you, go over there" the principal says to Cisco.

So Cisco did move and I'm like "noooo"

I think jug noticed that but I decided not look at him anymore.

Jug kind of looked different in this dream from the other dreams but it's ok...hehehe...

                  Second part of the dream:
                 Jim Carrey? And a movie?

Guess who were my neighbors in this dream?

Take a moment.

Do you got it?

Yes? Ok. I'm typing it right now....

My neighbor was Jim Carrey and a other funny guy that I can't remember his name.... can't you believe that? I was (well everyone in the neighborhood) sooo lucky and so happy.

One day he let us see them outside which was soooo exciting.

That day I got out and saw him outside, I ran to Jim and hugged him excitedly. He hugged me back tight...like he was happy to see me tooo. I hugged the other guy too and we talked and a laughed....oooof it was niiice.

Jim really liked bunnies and he had a card that his mother gave him with a cute little bunny paper inside of him that looks real and he always had it on him no matter what.

On that day, he met lots of people and was happy to meet them...but ones he met this little kid, he was sooo obsessed.

Like obsessed obsessed.

The kid was asking lots of questions, didn't go away.

The kid got crazy that he started to chase Jim and Jim was running away from him.

When they were running on the other side of the neighborhood, there was a truck opened for Jim to jump in...

So he ran and ran and jumped in...
he turns around and he noticed that his little paper with his real looking bunny was about to get away and he grabbed it just before the doors were closed.

He kind of panicked for a bit. He hugged the paper and the real looking bunny. He was happy that he is ok and out of the crazy kids way.

He was safe and sound.

                        Later that day....
Me and my family were playing some sort of game outside, like soccer. It was really fun. We all enjoyed it.

When the ball got a little far from me, I ran to go get it. I stopped to dry my face cause of the sweat. Then I noticed something.

There were lots of cars driving through our street and I looked at it so strangely. So I looked down and saw cameras on a car...

And I noticed they were making a movie...

And all I was thinking that me and my fam were in it because we are having family time playing soccer and I guess they wanted to show that in the movie.

The movie looked like a action movie because "bad" people were following this car. I was sooo shook and happy.

But there was a dead end so they made a U-turn and continued driving but still continued making the movie which was pretty cool.

After everything that had happened, me and my fam were going back home cause we played on the empty field that was next to our neighbors house.

There were some sticks on the grass and I looked at it and it was about the movie. One of my neighbors said that it will come out some time in July and that we have free passes to watch.

I was soooo surprised and so sooo happy when they told me that. I was like "woaahhh"

Then we got home and did what we had to do.

Then that's all I remember from this dream... I thought I had a part three but I kind of don't remember it anymore or it just might be it...loool.

           *******************************
I hope you guys enjoyed this...I know some of y'all don't read it all but it's ok. I just like sharing my dreams sooo I can remember them and read them.

Anyways, I hope y'all have a gooood day and be happy. God loves all of you.
See ya next time.
~ Ciao *wink wink* Vv