Different Earth?

Ok so this is like an interesting dream I ever had *giggles.* By The way, I am like 2 different people in it *shrugs with a smile* anyways, enjoy *smiles widely*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We lived at our old house we used to live.
All we did on the whole day was clean the house while my dad and brother cut the grass and make the lawn pretty. It was such a beautiful day because I was with my dogs and we played and had fun. We watched tv and we all family hanged out.

It was nighttime and we were all outside chilling. Suddenly, these things came flying around our sky....at first it was sooo coool because it waa like they were all racing each other, until they transformed into 2 huge robots spiders. I got my phone and recorded it on Snapchat and said, "is this even....normal?" And posted it.

Then it got bad because the two huge robot spiders were fighting at our land, but like a few blocks from where we live. They were fighting like they were angry at something. Then, they got on a house and destroyed it buuut they only took the roof off of the house.

We decided to go over to make sure the family of the house are ok.

As we got there, they got out the house saying that they are ok, until their daughter started shaking. I looked at her confused because she was looking at her hands and suddenly, she was disappearing...then the whole family started to do the same... I told them to go in their house so they can stay...they did what I told them to do and stayed, but they didn't look normal, they look like...Pixar. Like when you play a game in Pixar and someone or something kills you.

Ok this part is when i am on a alien UFO.
So, I was telling my "boss" that I didn't want to be a bad person... but before all that...I was in my office thinking about how am I going to say it. I was walking around like a crazy person practicing my words.

Few hours later, my boss came for a visit on my office...we talked about our plan to destroy earth. I didn't even want to hear him so I got up and said, "um, i uhh, don't want to do that. I don't even want to be a bad person." He looked at me confused like I was a crazy girl. Suddenly, we both walked where there was nothing in the UFO and where the door was.

The boss was an alien by the way, but looked like human... So, he was telling me why he wants to destroy earth and that he wants to rule it...i was like annoyed at this point cause I didn't agree. He will be a bad ruler of the world. I, then got angry and we started arguing that we fought. I punched and ran on the side of the wall. Ooo it was like crazy.

We stopped when he opened the door and pushed me off from the UFO or Alien Spaceship. I was falling and falling and falling. The clouds felt so soft. Then I landed on some kind of water or plant😂. I walked around all confused but then I remembered that I got pushed off from a spaceship from my own boss..but I didn't care anymore...so I know I am free.

As I walked around, I see beautiful things around this beautiful earth.

I then changed myself into someone who knows what to do and be more like a human human.

I went to this place where you go on rides and stuff. I was heading into a photo-booth until this guy randomly talked to me. He said that I was pretty and all that. I'm like, "well, why won't you come here and kiss me" he smiled and walked close to me and leaned in and kissed me 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ it was pretty weird but nice😂 then we said bye and I headed to the Photo-booth.

When I walked inside, there was a guy sleeping there. I was like, "eh, I'll just sit next to him." I sat next to him and put some money from his wallet and waited for the camera to shoot. When it was about to start, the guy woke up and the camera started to shoot. It was funny cause he was making funny poses which made me kind of laugh. But then I looked at myself in the black window thing, and I looked like ugly alien, like I was BOLD. 😂 so i got down so I don't have to be on the picture. I was happy for the guy cause he was having fun.

After being the photo-booth, I got out. I was walking around looking at the beautiful sky. It was sooo dang beautiful because we could see the planets and stars...and there were like pictures at the sky of people. I'm like "wow, this is soooo niiiice". The outside looked kind of orange tho cause Earth probably was Mars...I was happy being a good person. I was happy that I was on earth exploring new things.

I knew this earth will not be ruled by that boss I had. If he was, then I would take care of the humans or people in this beautiful earth I was in.
I lived happily ever after.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dang, I enjoyed this dream😂 especially of the earth I was in...how I could see the planets and stars and how there were pictures on the sky. Wow, I miss it already 😂
Oh and when all the UFO's were flying In the sky, it felt sooooo real😂
9-23-17
- Vv *wink wink* ciao 🤘💛