His snaps // boys boys boys // the bonfire

Hiiii, welcome back, hehe... which I might not have readers but still, welcome back. These dreams are from December, February and March.. I found them in my notes so I'm now deciding, finally to posting them ahahhh... hope y'all enjoy it like I did.

~

First Dream: His Snaps
12/1/19 or 12/2/19

I was on snap... swiping on peoples stories... lots of stories until I came across A's story.

My heart races, I guess ahaha

I pressed on it and he recorded himself giving a tour of his room. Oh my gosh... he looked ahhh he also had the same hairstyle when we started talking. he looked cuTe.

Anyways, he even talked in it and it was deep voice like how he has in the video he showed me.

He walked around his house and it looked nice.

Let's say he had a little sister... he showed us his sister who was playing with her toys and also showed us his little pet... which. was a frog.

He was also hanging out with his friends. They laid on his bed chilling.

He also sent me cute pics 🥺 hehe

Next Dream?
Went to lunch to sit with friends... before they came in the cafe I was alone... until my friend who is not my friend in real life buuuT follow each other on Spam, was there and she decided to sit with me.

I was shook. "I thought you lived in canada" I say to her. she laughs, "really?" I laugh "yea" I say.

She had her nice blondish hair. nice eyebrows. loud like irl and had fun.

She was nice and funny.

Then I had to go so I told her that i'll see her later.

Yea, never expected to dream of her.

She seems like a nice person but the cursing gets me 😀 also rude sometimes but oh well

2nd dream: boys boys boys
feb 19th 2020

Last night I dreamt of JC and the twins!!

First : the twins...

  I know we were like in class or something and we were doing like an activity...we were like passing a ball or something and walking around the class aloooot.

I didn't recognize the twins until I walked to the front.

  I don't think we even talked... I just like saw them standing and talking.. maybe we did spoke to each other but forgot..

  The one who caught my eye probably talked to me, ahah let's say he did.. but yeaaa

  They looked nice.

2nd : JC

  Sooo me and my friend went to this place somewhere in another town..