𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚜𝚛

♡︎
7/4/21

ahaha i had such a good dream last night. it was kinda mixed with vincenzo and true beauty.

first of, i remember i got a job with a friend and it was like a clothing shop but for adults? if that makes sense... i wasn't interested but got forced into it? idk. like i think the boss, which looked like lady gaga, let me have a new phone case but for that, i had to work there so i was like fine.

i did. but she wanted me to wear some clothes that in not@into so i like@kept changing the style until i found a nice shirt even tho it shows back and shoulders...but for that, i didn't mind. anyways, i guess working there was ehh.. i, then remembered i was partners with vincenzo to catch bad guys. i don't exactly remember what it was about but i just remember teaming up with V.

then at the end, I think i was with Suho Lee from true beauty bc , apparently, i came back from a mission with V, i was invited to a party that i didn't think i was gonna make but i did. anyway, lots of@people were there...

i was walking around looking for suho and when i did, i say besides him and hugged him unexpectedly and when he noticed, he got happy and hugged me back. we spoke for a while. then, i went to a friend on a different table and for some reason, i forgot who suho lee is...

i might've lost memory after knowing him. my friend started to get sad and i was just there calmly but looking sad cause i wasn't sure who suho was. i don't remember much but i think suho got worried and tried to make me remember? idk.

but yea, that's the dream . pretty interesting i guess ehehehe especially the one with suho
~

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸