Proposal?

So like I had this dream last night. Jug was in it. i like the dream but then it's weird too. i might make things up Incase I forgot what happened but I do remember mostly of it.

ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY, EᑎᒍOYYYY

~~

We were in school, in let's say, math class. The teacher was teaching us whatever the chapter she started. It was pretty decent, I guess. I guess I'm good at math? Yea. Sometimes I'm not but sometimes I am.

When she finished teaching, she told us to do some paperwork. So we all did. After I finished my paperwork, I turned around and talk to some of my friends. As soon as I turned around, I noticed someone at the back of the class and guess who it was?!

My crush or ex crush... Jug. He was wearing a white shirt and maybe black jogger pants and had his hairstyle up with his nice curls. ~he really has nice curls in real life tho😱🙈😂~ 

When I looked at him for a second I think he already was looking at me. But I looked away and just paid attention to my friends and i kept trying not to look at Cole the whole class time cause I didn't want to have the feelings i always have whenever I see or think of him.

At the end of the day, I rode the bus, with one of my besties, Stacy. We always talked and had a fun conversation. When the driver got to the first stop, I see someone so familiar... Barry ~there is this one guy at my school who looks almost like Grant Gustin so I call him Barry~ I saw him getting off. Before the driver leaves I told Stacy about him so she decided to get off too and talk to him.

When I saw her standing next to him, I felt like she told him about he looks like Grant Gustin and he was shook and told him how I call him Barry. My reaction was like shook cause I didn't want her to tell him that. Yikes. But she did. Then the driver started driving and I was still looking out the window and I saw another guy who looked like Barry and he was sitting down on a bench. I was so confused and I thought, 'THATS GRANT GUSTIN' 😂

I, then got home. Well, not home but someone's house cause they saw me walk home. Now, when I was with them, I noticed it was Jugs dad! I was nervous. Jug wasn't there yet, so that was good.

We were at the front of his house while he works with something. We talked and asked 'how was our day' 'how was school' yep those kind of conversations.

Few minutes later, Jug came home.

He went inside quick, putting his stuff inside and get something to eat as a snack which was a Mexican bread that looked like a big ring. He then came back outside, sitting in front of me as his dad is in the middle. Again, I tried not looking at him.

Couple minutes later, his dad decided to go get something....or maybe just left to let me and Jug to talk.

I was looking around until I decided to talk first or something first. 'Ugh just talk to him don't be dumb at this moment' I sighed and then decided to do it.

I looked at him eating his Mexican bread Ring. I was like so shocked how he's almost finish with it so I like bend down and just watched him. He then looks at me and laughs a little. So of course, we started talking.

Out of nowhere....he gets up and then walks up to. He gets in front of me and he gets down in one knee... IN ONE KNEEEEE!!! You hear me? ONE KNEEE. I looked at him with a small smile and was confused and nervous and I feel like my cheeks were burning from blushing? Yikes.

Anyways, then he says "I just want to say, do you want to marry me?" And when he asked that question I started to remember everything how I didn't noticed that he liked me? I was still looking at him as he's smiling.

at this moment I don't remember what I say to him but let's say that I said 'yes' and that he got excited that he got up and he hugged me. Anyways, the next thing that happened is that I think I woke up or something and I went back to sleep.

I think I re-dreamt that dream until the "You want to marry me" part... soo let's start by that.

When he said that to me "would you marry me?" I looked at him confused and I noticed that this time "Jug" looked very different...like it wasn't him....

So I responded him with "I'm sorry but I can't. I-i don't even know when we last talked" and I like I guess just kept apologizing until I got home. I walked in to my house and he was outside as I closed and locked the door. He wanted me to open it but I didn't even want to talk to him.

I even went to hide somewhere in my house. Then I went to the other side which was my living room and ran to my room, which he saw me but I didn't look at him. I think he kept asking to open the door but I refused. Oops.

I think he left after waiting for so long.

few hours later...or next day...

So we build this thing next to our house for our dogs so they don't escape and bark at people with big fences since we were going to have a party on that night.

I, of course helped my brother. I, then brought one of our dogs, Chloe. She was so cute ~like in real life~ and was running around inside the fence thing. Then out of nowhere, the place filled up with water. Chloe was running around under water and she could've breathe under water too.

But it was good cause she wasn't drowning. But I took her out either way until the water was out and brought the other two dogs out....Chiquita and Southpaw.

now that's all I remember from my dream last night. It's ehh weird right?

~~
I OE YO GY EᑎᒍOYE TI ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ.
I'll be writing dreams the way it is now. I think it's nice. I liked this dream but it was sort of weird. Eh? Yea.

Anyways, see ya guys later.
~ Ciao *wink wink* Vv
ᔕᒪEEᑭ ᗰOᖇE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ ᗰOᖇE🖤🌸💭