𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐵𝑇𝑆

This dream is very interesting... Bc of BTS hehehe...
~

Staying with BTS
02/24/2021

I don't really remember all of it buuut I remember them meeting them and they let us go with them to their home.

They let me, my sis and baby brother go inside their house to either hang out or they were helping us hide from someone.

The house was nice. They were all just having a nice time playing games and sing I guess. i think I mostly talked to V.

Hours later, I found out that they left to do something so when me and my sis and baby brother walked outside the door we walked around the the house I think.. then my sister wanted to like bring people in and I told her not to bc that's not right bringing other people to look at their business i think? idk... but she listened.

Then idk what happened next but I remember they came back and we just hung out outside... I walked besides V and we talked and I just looked at his cute smile and I think~idk I feel like it did happened but maybe not~ he grabbed my arm? like those in dramas where they grab the girls arms to talk, in a good way not mean way.
~

Wish I can remember all of it. V was so cuTe! For some reason, I remember them chasing us to get us back in the house. Like, imagine they were bad guys in the draam hahaha ooof.

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸