getting caught, getting chased

Hey beautiful people, I had the most amazing dream last night and I actually remember everything... I even told myself 'don't wake up'... anyways... enjoyyy
-

I was in a club where we help fix up roofs, any kind of roofs; like school roofs, house roofs, any type of roofs. We got told to do school roofs, so we did.

There was lots of people that joined this club and it was nice... I even saw people I don't know and some people I know but don't talk to.

  We had the choice to work with a partner or by yourself...I choose to be by myself.

   After I had finished with the roof I have worked on I decided to go to another roof to fix...

   When I found one, I was excited so I jumped on it... before I even proceed to walk on the roof, I see some guys working on it... I immediately stopped walking and I like bend down so they don't see me.

  I looked up a little and I tried my best not to make any noises.

  I was moving a little but I had to stop cause I made a tiny little noise that they heard. I bend down again when they saw me.

    That one guy with the black shirt-let's call him Eli, even tho we call him shrimp in real life-smirked.

Him and his buddy stopped what they were doing, but I think  he told his friend to keep going.

Let's just say, i'm making some things up cause I want to make it interesting... huh? yea... just at this part. Some parts are not made up...

"Ah dang it, he caught me" I say to myself as he walked towards me. "You're stalking me, aren't you?" He asked with a voice like he wants to do something to me.

"No, of course not" I say as I try to stand up. He laughs with a smirk, "Sure, cause it seems like it" he looks at me straight in the eyes, "I know you want me just the way you were looking at me" he smirks, I was walking backwards a bit. "I-I just got up here. I didn't know you two were up here" I say nervously.

"Oh really, then why did you hide when I caught you?" he asked questionably slowly walking close to me. "I-I don't know" I keep walking backwards.  

I don't even know why I was nervous..."You're Blushing" he says starring at me. "It's cute." I kind of give him a small smile.

I then, realized that I couldn't go any further when I felt something in my back, which was the chimney. "I guess you can't go anywhere" he says with a smirk walking to me. "what do I do, what do I do?" I say to myself whispering. I look around me.

He got so close to me that we were starring into each other's eyes...I looked to the right planning to running away. We stood there awkwardly until he tried to like touch my shoulder or my cheek....

Before that even happened, -ok now it's not made up-, I Pushed him and started running.

He smirks as he touches his shoulder. "You can't just run away from me like that" he says getting ready to follow me.

I ran so fast I jumped off the roof, I looked behind me and he was following me. I, then noticed that I was at my old neighborhood. "what do you want from me" I yell behind me not stopping. "I want you" he yells back. He didn't really say that in the dream I just don't know what to put and ehh...

As I ran, I said to myself "don't wake up keep sleeping V don't wake up" cause I was about to wake up cause of the chickens making noises.

I ran until I find a house (or trailer) open. I ran in there closing the door knowing he won't find me there. 

I locked the door just incase he was going to look through houses.  I walked around the house and I see one of my friends in there. "Hi" she says looking at my confusingly. "Hi" I say back to her. "What's wrong?" she asks walking towards me. "I don't know, honestly, this guy is just... I don't know...but he was chasing me and is probably looking for me." I say sitting down on one of her chairs. 

"Oh geez" she closes the kitchen door with a lock. "That Sucks." she sits down on one of the chairs. "yea it does" I look around, "But I mean, he ain't that bad he cute but I just didn't know what to do" we both laugh.

It got a little silent and awkward so we just sat there quietly.

Out of nowhere, someone got in the house... that person was looking everywhere. When the person found the kitchen door closed, that person started banging the door. "Open this door now" that person said, which sounded like a boy.

"Oh goodness" I whispered. My friend was silent too looking at me and we both looked at the door.

He banged and banged.

I then did something strange...

He stopped banging. "Please, put me down, i just need to tell you something" he says trying to get down himself.

We opened the door and see a guy, not Eli but another guy. "Sorry" I say carefully getting him down. He sits up. "That guy you were running from, we got him" He says as he is rubbing his ankles.

I went outside and looked for him, Eli. When I finally saw him, he was in a car. Man, not gonna lie, he was cute...

He tried to escape or something but I didn't let him. I like turned the car over, with some power I had and when Eli was out, I find out it was a kid. A kid who is probably 5.

Eli was somewhere I didn't know.

I got up and facepalmed "Wow wrong person" with a small laugh. "wow"

That's it, that's what I remember

-
Well, I hope y'all enjoyed

i kind of enjoyed it too.
it's funny cause i actually kept sleeping when i told myself not to wake up in my dream..hehee..

my friend irl likes eli aka shrimp..
and he is cute...
but he has a gf...
yea

anyways, see ya

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸