𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑓

This dream was from last night. I enjoyed this one a lot. It was so cuTe!! Eeekssss...
~
The Best Bf
03/16/21 or 3/17/21

I don't remember all of it, but I do remember having a bf and he was actually...Korean... it was either, Lee Jae-wook OR Park Hae-jin ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

 it was either, Lee Jae-wook OR Park Hae-jin ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

^Lee Jae-wook

^Park Hae-jin

^Park Hae-jin

But, I feel like it was Park Hae-jin.. So lets just say it was cause he did remind me of him more...

Anyways, lets get started with the dream.

I do not remember how we both started dating but I know that we were always hanging out and just having a good time during the days.

Let's just say that we were out shopping and stuff. Walking around the mall, hand in hand, laughing about what we were talking about.

He had a very nice outfit, and I did I did as well. We both we're looking nice!

At some point, we were like at a mini colfee shop and since there wasn't much people in it, I remember we both were just standing up waiting for our order.

I remember I randomly just hugging him. I wrapped my arms around his torso like 👇

 And when I higher him, I accidentally like hit his butt

He looks at me with a smitk thinking I did that on purpose and he wanted to do it back to me so when he did, I like almost like buckled my knees cause he tickled me when he was trying to give me a touch or grabby on my you know...butt

When he leaned down to do it, he whispered in my ear something about "you should've worn a skirt" or that he liked the 'skirt' I was wearing that I had with leggings.

All I was just doing was just laughing.

He looked so cute when he was smiling at me.

When we got our orders, we left the mini coffee shop and went to the cafeteria in the mall.

It was nice.

We both sat on table together. He was next to me. We both got on out phones for a little.

I remember going in my camera roll and seeing 3 pictures that I should have not saved.

Anyways, I backed up a little selecting them to delete them and I felt like Hae-jin thought I was hiding something because he was looking at me wondering and when I was deleting them I  was like, "stupid me... This is embarrassing. Why do I keep doing this!?" and deleted them.

After, I was just looking thru my pictures and showed some pics to Hae-jin and we both just talked and enjoyed ourselves.

I kept holding his hand just cause they were nice to hold.

~And that's all I remember from thus dream! I quite enjoyed bc you know, had a bf in this dream hahaha

~
And that's all I remember from thus dream!
I quite enjoyed bc you know, had a bf in this dream hahaha... So cuTeeee!!!
I liked the way I hugged him (⊃。•́•̀)
So ya, I hope yall enjoyed as well!

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸