the project

Another chapter another dream yay!
enjoy this one!!!!
~
I had a really strange dream... I guess? yea... hehee i saw my first per group again. I saw j again.

So we were in vid pro working on a new video project with a other group. We had permission to go out in campus to record. So we all went to the gym but out on the field.

When we got there we planned things out....which we decided to use the bathrooms. The bathrooms were on top of the bleachers but behind and they were really weird because it was a big tunnel.

Two doors. One on top and one on bottom. Bottom was the boys bathroom and the girls was on top.

We decided to use the girls bathroom.... before going in, we checked if it was empty and it was.

Sooo this guy on the other group or Kevin puts his backpack on top to get it in there. He pushes it and door closes. Then I decided to put my stuff in next so I walked towards it and opens and before I even put my things in there, when I opened the door, the backpack was still there and it scared the crap out of me...the group laughed, even Kevin.

I put my notebook in there and pushed his backpack. Then we let the others put their stuff in and I backed out.

I was looking around and I saw my friend Y. I went up to her and we talked for idk how long.

I, then decided that I had to go so we hugged and we said our goodbyes... I went to the girls bathroom and noticed there was nobody.

It was.....empty.

"ah crap" I said to myself knowing that I missed everything and that everyone was in class. I walked down and went to class quickly.

When I walked in class, the classroom looked soooo different... like someone made a mess OR used it for their video. ooof. So then I sat on my seat looking around.

When I sat down looking straight I noticed something really weird... I was so confused... feeling like something is wrong. Right there, on that moment... I noticed that I was sitting on Kevins seat.

"Wow v wow" so I turned around with the chair and I stole his chair and switched it with mine and pretended nothing happened.. 

I, then was on my computer doing editing i guess... out of nowhere, Rachel, Kevins friend comes up to me "i'm mad" I turned around and she hugged me and so I hugged her back. Kevin wasn't in class yet in that moment.

"Why? why are you mad" ai asked her worriedly as we hugged. "I have no idea, i'm just mad. I don't know how to explain it but i'm mad" she says pulling away and then I hugged her again. "Aw, that sucks"(I don't really know what I said after that tbh) and she looks at me and my smiles "yea, it does" and then she pulls away. I smiled. We smiled at each other and she went to her seat.

Then I turned back to my computer.

few minutes later.... I turned back around and I noticed that Kevin was back. He was wearing a yellow shirt. I guess he looked....nice? yes he did. hehe... I think we talked. As we were sitting there quietly after our conversation, he was getting something from his backpack and when he got it out... it was my notebook. He gave it to me, "thank you" I say "I thought I lost it or someone stole it" as I looked into it.  I think he smiled.

then i think i forgot the rest of this dream... but it was quite nice.

I also had a last dream. A mini weird dream... it was about movies... movies about a guy training killer whales 🐋  yea probably.... anyways.. i saw him training one how to whistle and the whale did pretty well... it's lips were moving like characters in cartoons. The guy was laying or swimming next to the whale as the whale was on its back floating... aww...

And that's when I woke up... from my alarm hehe...

~
i finally remembered a good dream to write on here and i bet i won't have 100 parts/chapters by 2019 but you know what? it's ok. it could happen it could not. anyways...

i hope y'all enjoyed your thanksgiving break... cause i did. mom gave birth to a beautiful handsome boy and his name is Zaid. Zaid is such a sleepy happy boy and i love him and love to carry him.. hehe... anyways, yea have a nice day/night 🖤🥰

enjoy that pic from My Mad Fat Diary... i love that show and i watched all 3 seasons during break.
11/26/18 (dreamt i guess on the 25th? while sleeping? yeah)

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸