saw him at the store

Yooo what up what uppp,,, I'm back, again with another good dream. This one is a good one.
Man, I love dreaming.
anyways, enjoy.
4/7/20 or 4/8/20 (slept at 1am)
~
It was a normal typical day. Everyone was doing what they usually do. Work, school, grocery shopping, or hanging out with friends.

Anyways, no one expected an earthquake. It happened quick. Some got really injured. There was this side of the road that collapsed and it got water on it.

I saw lots of people getting up, they were all confused. Saw a guy finding some random slides so he put them on since he lost his shoes, somehow.

Anyways, with me. I didn't get much injured. Neither my family.

Later that day, everything somehow got fixed very quickly. We could go out again.

So, my dad decided to take us to the mall in Daytona. Everything looked different. The mall had like different parts. One was across from the street with lots of stores and the other, the same.

But if you crossed the street, it was long, like the highway road but just had 2 lanes on each lanes.

So, as my dad drove us to the mall, he took a different way and when we saw the mall, it looked soooo cooool,,,like it was a park with rides but it wasn't, it was just big and very cool.

As we got there, dad parked on one side of the mall and it was a nice parking spot.

Anyways, me and my sibs decided to go to this one big store that had lots of nice clothes. I was enjoying it because there were so many options to choose from.

I was excited.

I, then encountered myself with my friend, A. Ahhh, we were excited to see each other. We both, also my sis, walked around a lot looking at the clothes and choose lots of them to try on.

As we walked around, I noticed a guy walked in.

I saw his face for a bit and I noticed who it was.

Emmett. I freaked out that I walked somewhere else in the store and A noticed. She asked me why I was acting weird and I told her that I just saw Emmett.

She knows how much I like/liked him so she decided to try to make me go and talk to him but I insisted.

Emmett, he was wearing black jeans with a grey tank top (you know those tank top that guy wear, yea those) and a black shirt sleeve button down shirt. Oh and he also wore a black hat. His curls looked very nice.

Man, he did look handsome and cute. Very.

Anyways, A tried to really make me go and talk to him. I even tried but I kept getting nervous. I, I think she did went to him and talk.

At that moment, I couldn't believe he was in the same mall and the same store as me and my heart was like beating fast, very excited even tho I didn't even say hi or something.

It's funny cause, I kept hiding... A and my sister kept trying to pull me to talk to him. Sadly, when I did try to talk to him, he left.

Sad man, that was sad.

After this store, I had to go somewhere with my parents...so I said bye to A. Ok so, my mom & dad crossed the road first and when it was all clear, he said to come there since there weren't any cars.

I got scared so I didn't go when he told me to do it was a bit late, but I did saw a kid running before the car pass.

I tried after the car passed but I kept thinking it'll hit me. But then, I had an idea. I turned and saw a stop sign so I went there. Cars stopped so I crossed the street.

Phew, safe and sound.

Dad to take me to a cool place I would like.

When I saw it, my jaw dropped.

It was sooo cooool.

Let's just say that it had cool things like maybe something like,,,a place to hang out with people.

And my friends were there.

So nice.

There was a pool there.

Me and my friends had a great time. We hung out and just had a blast talking about life. We got in the water for a bit. We also listened to music while we were in the water.

Later, I remember my friends wanted to go outside and they did but I stayed inside the wash dishes. I remember looking for the dishwasher and couldn't find it until I walked at the end of a counter.

The dishwasher looked like one of those kids tv ( 📺) and it was pretty odd but very cute.

After I finished washing them, I went outside in the patio where my friends were.

The patio was pretty big. There were couches in the middle since the patio was also covered with screen stuff so no tree stuff fall onto our ground.

Anyways, so I sat like on the couch that was to my right. (oh the couches were white too) I sat by myself while the others were on the other couches and a friend on the ground since she wanted to sit there.

At some point, I think Emmett came in.

I freaked in my head.

My heart was beating fast.

I looked at him, he was behind a couch, bending down a bit holding onto the arm handles thing.

He still looked handsome, I guess.

I think he looked at me for a bit.

Out of nowhere, two random guys came in. They started to talk to us. We didn't want to talk to them so we like pretended they weren't there.

As they were still there, one guy sat next to me and the other stood behind my couch. The next to me, he decided to like almost lay on the couch and you know what he did?

He like wrapped his legs around my waist.

I looked at him with a weird face. His friend laughed. I got up and moved to the next couch. I think Emmett saw but chuckles as I made that face.

I guess we then started talking to them.

After this, I don't remember but let's just say me and Emmett did talk since he was already there.
~
So yea, that's all.
posted late cause I keep forgetting to write but I till had the dream in my head. (it's 1am posting it)
i hope y'all enjoy cause i did... i saw emmett again 😂
so yea, see ya.
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸