𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚎

This dream was from that night from the date I put it.
~
title: his secret crush on me
3/15/21 or 3/14/21

ok so i don't remember all of it but i do remember being friends with edward again

ok so i don't remember all of it but i do remember being friends with edward again. he looked the same as 2013. Cute and handsome(compliment).

we were hanging out since we were like best friends or something or he was just looking out for me. at some point, we were like in a neighborhood and we somehow needed a shower... he let me go first.

so, i showered.

after, i realized i didn't have a... towel!!

So i sat on the chair thing and you know what?! the shower was outside and the windows stuff were transparent.
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
i called out to him and when he came i was trying to cover my self so he like doesn't look at my body but it failed.

he saw my chest... then he chuckled and said something about my chest and i'm like "shut up" playfully and he went to go get me a towel. i think he even saw my down there stuff and i was overthinking thinking he'd make fun of me (ง'̀-'́)ง but he didnt.

i guess we were comfortable with each other.

the ending was wow.

ok so i saw in 3rd perspective that our school was going to take us to a field trip and the bus was going to our houses to give us the paperwork and get in. we just needed our permission or just decide to go or not.

when the bus came over, edward was there too and when he was looking at the papers, he didn't want to go.... when i got the papers, i signed cause i liked going to field trips. when he saw me, it was like he was changing his mind to go since i was going.

but then i woke up cause my dog was getting mad at my other dog outside so i had to get up and take her inside ughhh(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ i wanted to see what else happened!

before this dream, i remember we went somewhere next to one of my friends neighborhood where i went to do Bible study... I remember going over and we talked.

I think she wasn't okay with her dad getting remarried with someone she wasn't ok with... but i was there for her to talk things out

~

so yea, that is the dream! i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. i haven't been updating this book but now i am going to start doing it again. means, i have to get all dreams i had from my spam again after publishing all the ones in my draft ahaha.. so yea.

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸