𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐

𝟼/𝟷𝟿/𝟸𝟷
~
had this dream where i was friends with Song Kang...but before i start, i feel like i had a dream of him another night and became friends and that why we were friends in the dream last night.

anyways, imma start now: i remember the first part i was with fam and we babysat a girl and when we were on a walk in my old neighborhood, her parents drove past and then picked her up. then my mom drove us somewhere and as we were on the road, we noticed a restaurant closed down that supposedly we used to go to and it somehow looked like it was in mexico or something idk..

I remember we went inside of the building to look around. somehow someone was living in it. two floors so we were upstairs, this girl wanted to play around and go across but she ended up falling onto the first floor 🥺 she was okay tho. anywaysss, we went to this party, i guess it was a party and when we went there there were a lot of people.

i decided to look over some kids so i sat in one corner next to the door to enter the party. as we were there, i noticed someone and it was Song Kang. we greeted each other and we talked. he sat by me. we then decided to plan to hang out outside but i had to do something. this girl told me that the girls mom was there and was there to get her back i guess and when i walked up to the mom, the girl that told she was there wanted to get me in trouble by saying, "did you hang out with the girl?"

i was about to say something but i did told her we did and when i asked her if she was good to go, i woke up(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') i was about to hang out with Song Kang but i woke up (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ he did speak english in my dream. he looked exactly like Song Kang.
~
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸