TCA & supportive friend

Wow, I had this really nice dream. One of my friends was in it. Hehe. It was actually fun. I have two parts on this by the way.
TCA stands for "Teen Choice Awards"
8/12/18 or 8/13/18

ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY, EᑎᒍOY
~

I was getting ready to go to Teen Choice Awards and I was so excited cause I never been there before. My mom and sister were getting ready too.

I wore a simple outfit with one of my fav ripped jeans that looked like mom jeans.

At the time, it was time to go so mom drove us there really early to get a parking spot. We found one perfectly where we planned.

We were at the other side of the stadium.

So we all walked to the stadium.

Eventually, they had to like sit somewhere else because I was chosen to be at the from row of the stage where we can high five the celebrities. That's the most exciting thing ever.

As soon as I got to the front, there was already teens in the front row. Out of nowhere, I found one of my besties, let's name her, Ruby.

We were so happy to see each other.

We both hugged. We had lots of emotions. We were happy and so hyped.

So Ruby had this thing where she had to hide while someone famous had to find it. The thing she had was shaped like Thor's hammer but in the middle there was like a tiny black box and the to ends had like some type of round things.

Then the famous person, let's say, Chris Hemsworth, has found it. Ruby was like turned around pretending she didn't have it but once Chris found it... he laughed and then tried to tickle her but when he like gently touched her stomach she got scared and screamed a little. She, then like passed it to somebody else.

Chris was like "wanna play, let's play"

When Chris was about to grab it she like threw it without letting it go, well she swung it? Yea that.

She did it so fast that she popped one of the sides and water came out of it then Chris has finally got it and went on stage. It was pretty funny and interesting to watch.

Me and Ruby had a blast.

We all took a break.

Me and Ruby walked around until I saw someone that I knew in my freshman year. She was sad until I told her everything will be ok cause she said that her dad didn't believe in her. So I hugged her but she didn't cry until I noticed his dad and she went to him and cried on his arms.

Few minutes later, I went back with Ruby. Now on this round we were hyped hyped we danced around. Then out of nowhere it got crowded cause everyone in that row were dancing a viral dance?

Like this girl randomly came to me and hugged me? But it wasn't a hug it was like a thing everyone knew.

So then I "hugged" **it was like a hook attached to a another hook*** and it was so fun and I hooked the same girl that hooked me first.

Then I was with my Ruby the whole time.
It was a really fun time.

When everything had finished, we said our goodbyes.

We hugged a lot.

Ruby was so adorable. then we all left.

Part two:
A supportive friend.

I was home alone until I heard my phone ring.

I picked up the phone and heard that one of my older friends ~I don't have older older friends in real life soo~ needed me go over cause she needed me and it looked very important.

I drove to her house and walked in, since she knew I was coming.
I walked around looking for her.
I heard noises and I followed and found her in the dining room.

I see stuff around, like she had visitors and had maybe a little party. I looked around as she went to the kitchen to clean up something. I looked up and saw a blue paper hanging up.

When I was looking at that my friend came over and she was crying. She said that she was pregnant and that her ex left her. She was sad and exhausted.

I looked at her worriedly.

I went up to her and rubbed her back. I tried to hug her but before leaning in into a hug she threw up.

She threw up and i noticed that she threw up on my pants.

At this moment, I didn't really care but to be there for her. She needed some comfort. So I gave her comfort.

Out of nowhere, I hear the door knock. I walked and looked out the window and I noticed who it was....

My mom.

Oops.

I didn't tell her where I was going so she was probably mad. But oh well. She asked me to get out sooo yea she was mad.

I told her to wait since I had to do something.

My friends niece came from school.

I told my friend that I had to go and that she could text me all day. Then I asked her niece if I can borrow one of her pants... hehehe..

I got a black one but then I asked for the khaki pants.

Then I left.

Went home. Idk what happened there and then.

But then I know that mom was talking to friends outside and I was there. I was pretty uncomfortable cause of the throw up stain.

Mom noticed and she told them that she'll be back. She told me what was wrong and I told her that my friend accidentally threw up on me.

I think she just rolled her eyes at me.

I guess that's all I remember from my dreams last night. I enjoyed them, the second one is ehh weird but oh well.

~
I hope you guys enjoyed this. I woke up early to take my bro to school wit mom since he started freshman, awww I hope he's ok and have friends in his group. Heheh

Anyways, see ya later peeps 🙈

- Ciao *wink wink* Vv
ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸