becoming a vampire

Hiii guys, I'm back.
Last night I had the beSt dream ever.
You'll see why..
Hope y'all enjoyyyy..
4-3-20 or 4-4-20 (i slept around 3am, oops)
~~

I was with a guy that looked just like edward cullen, (but let's say he was) we were just talking in a room in a hotel, we were like on the top floors. Anyways, this guy that looked like Klaus (I feel like it was him) came in and tried to like talk to us or something or just came in to hang out

As he was here talking and hanging out with us, he was acting strange...

I knew Edward knew what he was was. Out of nowhere, Klaus pushed Edward away unto the wall across the room, very hard. Klaus, he came running to me and grabbed me by the neck. Of course, I was scared trying to make him let go of me. Next think I know, he bit his wrist brings his wrist to my mouth to drink his blood.

It was like, he planned all of it. He probably already knew me before he came to our apartment.

Edward, he then revealed his secret, he was a vampire.

I stand there wiping my mouth, watching them. Edward pushed Klaus hard towards the window, choking him and then boom, made him fall from the window onto a concrete ground.

Apparently Klaus "died."

Me and edward left the house/apartment.

Hew wanted me to take both of us somewhere he knows. So we got on my ride, which was a scooter, I think, and rode through the road and it was very very slow, there were people behind me, probably mad, but I didn't care because I kept trying to go fast.

As we were going, we stayed somewhere simple, but very nice. A motel room.

The next morning, I remember we got like idk, woken up and getting kidnapped. Them people took us somewhere with blindfolds. They took off the blindfolds when they arrived. When they took mine off, we were outside. There were also more people there.

Sadly, Edward couldn't use his strength or speed to help me when we were first getting kidnapped. He noticed that it was other vampires. Edward kept apologizing and I kept telling him that it was ok because we didn't know it was going to happen.

Anyways, they told us to stay on the ground. Then they told us to be in a group. So, I went to the group that was close to me. There was someone else behind me which he didn't want to come since he was a bit scared. He almost got in trouble but I got his back and told him that everything is going to be ok and that i'll be there for him.

Turns out that they didn't let Edward go into a group cause he was already a vampire.

I remember the guy, let's just say his name is....Matt. The person who was in charge of us, who told us to be in a group told him that if he believed in God, that he should kiss the ground, so he kissed the ground twice, since he loved/loves God and I did too, I kissed the ground one time and said, "God, I love you."

The guys who was in charge of this "meeting" was Klaus. He was alive and I was shocked because I thought he actually died.

Out of nowhere, I remembered about my moms laptop I left behind. Klaus probably checked it. I was like idk,,,worried cause maybe he found out that I was searching stuff of vampires.

So, so, so, this group thing, there was a girl who had a notebook written notes about stuff and vampire stuff, Klaus grabbed it and read it and he just laughed.

Then, my group, we made a small gesture of a plan we just planned...We decided we should try and escape...

But, we failed.

They threatened to kill us and made us sit back down.

This girl who was the Klaus partner, grabbed a box that was filled with water... a strange type of water.

The girl with the notebook, let's just say it was also me, cause why not... "I" tried to fight her but as "I" tried to fight her, we accidentally dropped the box.

The water spilled everywhere... As it touched us, and me, it was making us transition to full vampires. So instead of dying, the water made us transition into vampires. Klaus and his girl just watched us.

We were, of course, screaming in pain on the ground and since we were in the sun, we had to like run towards the shadow making sure we don't..die.

"Our planned worked" Klaus says, "You guys were part of our plan." He laughed and hold hands with the girl.

Eventually, they left without telling us anymore information. But, I guess, they left us rings for us to wear to go out in the sun.

So, I guess, they just wanted to make more vampires? Yup.

Poor Edward, he had to watch everything.

This small part is made up, but let's say he came up to me, hugged me and told me everything was going to be ok. He also helped the others.

Then woke up cause chiquita, my dog was barking... went back to sleep and I dreamt more of it.

In this dream, I think, I was happy as a vampire. wow. Uhmmm... well, then, I didn't tell my parents that I was a vampire because I didn't want to scare them soooo I just kept it as a secret from them...

I guess I learned quick to not drink human blood but animal blood. Edward of course helped me a lot. Maybe I tried human blood once idk.. Let's say something happened like Caroline Forbes, but just with one person.

Haha I remember I woke up again but I close my eyes and went back to the dream.. idk how it happened but it did. Lets just say that I enjoyed running fast, just like the Cullens.

Ohh yea, by the way, the water probably had a spell on it from a witch, ooooofff
~
Soo yeaaa, that's the dream guys... Can't believe I actually had such a good Vampire dream.

I enjoyed it sooo much.
I was a vampire hehe.
Was fun.
Id like to be a vampire in a show or movie.
Anyways, so yea, hope y'all enjoyed it like I did.
So yea, see ya later.
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸