𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚

Hiiii, me back.
Yea, I haven't remembered any of my dreams for a while until saturday night (7-11-20).
This dream is pretty nice && weird I guess.
So yea, enjoy it, like I did!
~
Ok first , story time. ok so yesterday(well 7-11-20), after work right after I got out of the apartment I finished cleaning, when I locked the door, I heard guy's walking out of the stair rooms thingie and I turned around seeing like 5 guys almost the same age as me and my friend. The first guy who walked in, ngl, he sort of looked cute but ehh. For some reason, I thought they were saying things to us but they didn't hahah. Wow, my friend was lucky she got out of her apartment cause that room was the guys ppfff...

Dream: The Thunderstorm

Ok so, I was at work with one of my friends. We were cleaning a very nice apartment that was for a millionaire... it was the same place we cleaned yesterday but it was more bigger and it had like a very nice balcony, longer balcony where we could hang out.

The room was so nice. We cleaned it very nice. Before it was time to leave, we vacuumed the carpets since we almost forgot about them.

After vacuuming, the people who were going to stay in the apartment came. We were packing and about to leave. Before we left, the people invited us to a party they were hosting.

Yes, a party. Even tho they just arrived.

Me and my friend looked at each other and thought about it and we nod. We did wanted to come. So we did. "Of course" we both said.

We decided to stay and help set up the things. It was very nice helping.

*Few hours later*

Me and my friend were happy. We both changed clothing. We went to a nearby store to get clothes hehe.

Anyways, we went back. There were couple of people there. It was still daylight since we finished cleaning on time. I noticed the guys that I saw yesterday. They were drinking, underage. oof.

Few hours later, we noticed the sky was going grey. There was going to be a big thunderstorm.
We were planning to leave but turns out we couldn't.

The air was getting heavy and driving would be a bad idea. Anyways, as we were up at in the balcony, we can see the beach waves going over to the surface, to the buildings and even streets. It was crazy.

We still partied. Even outside. Me and my friend decided to go outside and drink some drinks we chose (hopefully not alcohol ahaha).

We stood next to the guys we saw at the building. We didn't talk or anything. I just stood there with my friend. I was standing besides the balcony wall , my feet against it too.

As I was there, drinking my drink, listening to my friend talk. I was looking straight and out of nowhere... the cute guy, just randomly tried pull my shirt up , but I had fast reflex that I stopped him.

I looked at him with a serious look as if I said 'what the heck dude' and me and my friend left. I heard him and his friends laugh. I just ignored them and kept walking.
~
So yea...that's all I remember from that dream. I feel like I had more to share but since I just finished writing the dream today, I forgot the rest ahaha.. Oh well.
I hope y'all enjoyed this.
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸