𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

Well, hello there, again.
The dream I had last night (8-22-20 or 8-23-2 always sleeping late ahhaha) and I sort of did enjoy it. Hope y'all too.
~
I was working.
Cleaning a very very nice apartment.

At this very moment, I think I was putting a song on and finish making the beds since there were extra bed sheets in the closets.

As I was starting to clean either the bathroom, I heard a knock on the door.

I guess I got nervous cause every time the people come to stay at the apartments early before we finish or packing up, I would not know what to say.

I opened the door and there were people and said that they are there to stay and I was just confused... but , I let them in and just let them know I'm still cleaning.

I decided to keep cleaning... but then this girl was like, "no it's ok. you can stop working" something like that and so I walked out the bathroom and then just took out the trash that had trash in it and put new bag...

Before I left, this girls sister didn't want me to leave cause she wanted someone to like hug her or read her a story or tell a story to take a nap soooo she wanted me to lay besides her and do that.

So I did. I softly laid next to her, wrapped my arm around her and did either read, tell a story.

I guess she liked it. Then her sister came and told me it was ok to get off now so I did but then...when I slid off the bed to get off...

OUT OF NOWHERE, I was shirtless, no bra on either... I was like "what the" i'm my head...

I saw my bra and pulled it to me and then ran to bathroom where I ended up noticing I was naked naked... Uhmmmmm whaaa

As I was getting ready, trying to pull up either my pants or *cough and whispered*underwear*coughs* their dad came in and I tried closing the door on him but he didn't let me and I kept telling him to get out and he was getting mad.

He got so mad that he left without closing the door so I changed as the door was open.

Awkward.

After, I walked to the supplies but before I left I made sure if they really didn't want me to clean their apartment better and they nod as saying 'it's ok , no worries' so I nodded grabbed the supplies I had.

I look at the sisters and smiled and then saw their brother also taking a nap on the second bed ~since they shared rooms~who got on the bed after I went to the bathroom.

Then so, I left.

Work was wild I guess but at least I left hahaha
~
So yea, that's it for this dream.
Yea short but it's ok.

I sort of did enjoy this dream hehe.
I hope y'all enjoy/enjoyed too.
Ugh dreaming is sure fun hehe.
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do i🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸