Weird and good dreams

So I haven't posted for a while on here because I have school and I kinda sometimes forget what I dream...I think i only remember the ones that are interesting 😂.... anyways, enjoy this.
------- ------- ------- --------- -------- ----------
                       Awkward bus times
Last weeks dream on a Wednesday night...
Well, it was in the morning and it was time to go to the bus stop.... I changed to something good to wear. I chose ripped jeans and a flower shirt. I wore my converse shoes...when I was done, I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I listened to music as I was waiting.
The bus came and I sat on my seat that I always sit on. When the us went to pick up other kids from other bus stop, nobody sat next to me until this guy decided to sit next to me. I knew the guy so I let him sit there.
We started talking and stuff. Out of nowhere, he said "wanna be my girlfriend?"(in Spanish) and I just looked at him with a surprise face Quietly for a moment...I then said "what?" He didn't answer me. I think I asked him "why" but I can't remember. Then we went to school.... forgot the rest.

                        Text messaging
So I was at home with my phone and I was using it the whole day. I know, too obsessed with electronic huh? Yea. Anyways, I think I went for a walk with music in my ears.
For some reason, I was at outside Juggie's house... and I randomly messaged him😂🤷🏻‍♀️
We were texting and I confessed him that I liked him...he said that he feels the same. I was a little happy cause of what he said. Then out of nowhere, he said "I wish I can kiss you" and my response was "haha yea"... I guess I was like shocked and happy. 😂  I guess we just kept messaging..that what I remember from last Thursday dream😝 (9/1/17)

--------------- ----------- --------- ---------- -----
This is kinda boring chapter😂 but oh well. Hope u enjoyed 😝🤘✌️