crazy school day

Hey guys, i'm back, with another dream....yay. I really enjoy this one so... enjoy!
-

    I  remember when dad picked us up from the bus stop, and when we were about to go home he skipped the little turn to our house and went a little foreword where he was checking out this land that people were working on. 

  He was mad cause the work was different... now on this place I have lived on we had a bridge... so I thought we were falling off the bridge but we weren't.

  Man, it was crazy. One construction worker was on his tractor thing very high on a loooong sand mountain.

  We talked to the manager and he said that he was building this car dealership of the future with cool buildings like those movies that has future buildings... yup.

  I looked up at the sky and see that tractor and he was almost to space "he can't be doing that" I said.

  The manager showed us what he was working on we also had a meeting with him. One guy forgot his wallet, he was one of the lawyers. They recorded the conversation. oof, lots of stuff happened.

   Ok now the second part, I like... cause it was cool. The school I went to was like the school from Anne with an E but a little bigger with just two buildings....

One day after school, at the bus stop, everyone in the bus has to get off cause it had only one route... so everyone's parents were there waiting for all of us. when we drove pass the people to get there I saw Emmett, my crush irl i guess hehe, and i'm like "oooo emmett" he looked so cute!

Then we all got off.

Next school day,
    We were all walking around during break before next class starts... I see lots of people that I know...especially, Kevin. I pretended not noticing him.

    There were always these announcements and we go outside to see what they were doing and there were some challenges.  It was pretty cool.

Now lunch, was weird but fun.

    We had those bleachers from Church, which are pews... or it was a class, probably class...

  In that class, I had Kevin in it and one of my friends as well.

   Kevin decides to sit next to me while my friend sat next to him, so he was in the middle. We were just talking and laughing and having a quite fun time.

  Out of nowhere, the teacher was like "party people go to the back" so me and my friend got up and went to the back but then I noticed something, we weren't wearing dresses so we went back to our seats.

  "We aren't wearing dresses" I say sitting back down next to Kevin. He laughs "me neither, but with a suit no dress" he says and I look at him and he's wearing his pajamas.

  The people who did had the correct clothings, they had to go somewhere. We just stayed in class and talked and laugh and just had a nice time....

  After class, when we walked out the class, I looked over to the school entrance and I see snow, "oh my gosh, there's snow" I say loudly so everyone can hear me. I run outside and play with the snow cause I never touched snow and played with.

  I had shorts on but didn't feel the cold. ahhh... anyways I made snowballs and throw them at friends and people... then we stopped cause there was a bus.

  I walked to it and asked what he was doing and said that he was taking the people he had in the bus to a trip and that I couldn't go cause of the clothings. "gotcha, have fun" I say.

Went back inside.

   There was another announcement outside and we watched the other challenge they were doing and it was prettt cool.

During the day, it was nice.

    After school, I was just walking around thinking. I was then thinking of Kevin, 'What if he is walking around as well... what if he is walking in' and when I thought about that, he did.

  We looked at each other and just smiled. We just hung out and talked. He was cute...heeheee

After school we just said our goodbyes and went home....Mom picked us up... she drove a different way to our house...nice.

Next day,
   soooo you know how there are some stories with different things happening each day? well, that happened..

This next day was about all princesses was in our school, the cartoon princesses. so kevin wasn't in it.

It's weird cause Alice the mermaid was a fairy...

I don't really remember the rest but i really enjoyed the school one lol. it was nice.
-
Anyways, hope y'all enjoy... sorry if there is bad grammar.

i hope i have more interesting dreams.

see ya.

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸