𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠

Yooo wazzaaa again!!
Another dream that I enjoyed.
It's about going to hogwarts but it's different because there is no magic, except flying... hehe
enjoy!!
10-20-20
~

Hogwarts

I don't completely remember what happened but I know that I was in a school that looks like hogwarts so, I say it was hogwarts.

There was this guy that I found very cute and I was friends with him, also with his friend. I didn't know he was someone who plays with someone but before that happened, we hung out a lot.

I trusted him that I also showed him where my room was. I thought he liked me, which made me happy I guess.

We even did everything together.

But then, one day, I came back to my room and my room was messy. I didn't know what happened until I figured out who did it.

He was the only one who knew where my room was.

Then I remember that this one guy was warning me about him but I never listened.

As I looked around, I saw my notebooks out and I knew what he read. I wrote lots of things of him. Cute things.

Then, he came in the room. I looked at him as he like betrayed me, I guess.

He goes to the notebooks and before he spoke, I stopped him. "Yea...I know...I'm weird on writing that...you should've not read them"

Then, I think he walked out, by the window since it was also open. My room was like in another building other than the dorms in hogwarts..as if it was in a mini room like Hagrids.

I sat down on my bed , a bit heartbroken trying not to think of what happened. Few minutes later, someone came in my room from the window.

I forgot that I texted one of my guy friends ~let's say he reminds me of edward, so it was probably him but looked different.. but i'm honest, he reminds me of a guy from tiktok who is funny ahaha~ to come and talk with me.

Anyways, he came in through my window and he sat on the bed next to me. He didn't know what to do but just comfort me.

Then, he was telling me how he feels about he and why he tried to warn me about the guy. He told me because he cared about me and didn't want to get hurt, which I did ended up hurt. heartbroken.

I looked at him and told him I felt the same but didn't tell him because I was so nervous and didn't know if he felt the same way as I did.

I started to cry, so did he and we just hugged. I laid my head on his shoulder and he did too, on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" I said. "I should've listened to you and never talked to him after you told me. I should've listened to my guts and told you how I felt about you and even if you didn't feel the same, I would've been ok... but still... I should've told you my feelings" I said as I pulled away to look into his eyes and he just smiles and nods as he forgave me and told me that he was sorry too.

We stayed in the room for a while and talked and he helped me clean up my room. I guess we uhhh, started dating after that.