adventures

Hey beautiful peeps
I finally have a dream to share.
I hope you guys enjoy, hehe
-

Senior Meeting:
It was a school day, a very nice day.

At this school year, in my dream, I was a senior and I was very excited to graduate.

I  had cool friends in thist school I was in.

As we arrived in class, the teacher told us that  we had to go to the auditorium

Teacher took roll first. I sat next to one guy friend, let's call him, Bertrend,we talked. We both said "here" when the teacher called our names.

Five minutes later, we all walked down to the auditorium.

I sat next to my guy best friend.... sitting by him was nice. He was making me smile.

I looked around a lot in the auditorium because this auditorium was big and there was lots of seniors. It was also round, like concerts, I guess.

We were on our phones and we were both showing each other funny memes.

When we laughed, I always like putting my head on his shoulders/arm. His smile was so precious.

But the one thing that was bothering me was....I had stinky breath. mostly I covered my mouth as I talked.

I think he has noticed because he reached to his backpack to grab something.... but when he did that, I was thinking about something... or feeling like I had something in my backpack.

I like opened my eyes wide open and remembered that I did have gum. I reached down to my backpack "I DO HAVE GUM" and when I took a piece of gum, Bertrend took his pack of gum out too and he got one and he was about to give me one.

"I already got one" I say to him smiling. He chuckled closing it. We were like talking like how couples talk.

He then decided to give me a piece. I grabbed it and felt his hand...hehe.

We kept talking until the meeting started.

Few minutes after, the senior meeting started.

When I turned around to look at Bertrend, he wasn't on his seat anymore.

I was a little confused but then I shrugged cause he could've been checked out or something.

that's all i remember on this dream.

Wrong Turn:

Me and my brother decided to go to a friends house to pick them up to hang out somewhere.

The one driving was my brother since he wanted to drive.

When we got to their house, we knocked on their door and let them know that we arrived and that we were ready to go.

They came out and said 'hey' and we all handshaked.

We all got in the door, buckled up and my brother started driving.

We listened to music, talked and looked out the window chilling.

As we looked out the window, we noticed that we were in the highway and a very weird highway.

We saw these trucks parked on the sides and they had lots of people getting out of there running straight.

I keep telling my brother to drive slowly since there were people on the roads.

Then when we finally see where they were going, they were going to Sea World.

We don't know how we ended up there.

We probably got lost and didn't notice.

We or my brother parked somewhere in that parking lot of sea world and we were planning out if we should stay or go to the place we were going in the first place (which i don't know where).

We decided to....leave.

Yikes...I know.

But to leave we had to know where to go and how to get out of there....and my brother didn't know. I didn't know either. Friends didn't know either.

So we had to call mom.

Mom came as soon as we told her.

I don't know why but mom wanted to walk through Sea World so we did. Me and friends even like agreed.

In Sea World we had a nice time...

Oh by the way, Sea World also had like a market place.

We walked through the Market thing that mom likes. It was nice. Me and my friends decided to like walk out a backdoor while no employee or someone was looking.

We walked out and we saw that it was behind Sea World, idk how to explain, but I guess it was nice.

Mom walked out and called us and told us to walk back in. So we did.

We just kept walking around and look at stuff and chill and be happy.

then that's all i remember from this one.

-
well, that's it. it was nice.
i mostly like the Senior Meeting dream better...hehe.

i wish i had guy friends so i can hang out with them, but i don't have the guts to talk to them in public or in between classes or even in lunch :/ :| :')

Anywayyyysss ANYWAYYSSSS i hope you guys like it...

hope i dream another good dream.

see ya

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸