Peter Pan // The Cullens House

I don't really remember the dream but I do remember some parts 😝

------------------------------------------------------

1• Peter Pan
So like I was at this random nice place and it was dangerous. I think I was in a group but they all got injured. So I was at this railing thing near a river and saw a guy there. I talked to him for some reason and I noticed he was one of the bad guys.

Peter Pan was there too and was the bad guy too. So the guy that I talked to was following me and I was running away from him. (By the way, Peter Pan was in cartoon).

I, then spotted Peter in front of me with his green costume thing and hat. He was about to do something until I pretended to fly (i guess) and then I went down the railing almost touching the water. I told Peter to take me away so I could be safe... so he did.

I held his hand and he flew high. The other guy could fly too so of course he was following us.
Out of nowhere, we were near a hotel and the guy talked to a woman and he took her necklace and break it (shark teeth btw) and decided to throw them at me. When he threw them at me I felt a lot of pain because he threw them on my back then front.

I, then fell (i feel like I was in a cartoon too😂) and break into pieces and got into the woman's box and she closed it😂. 
That's was like a weird dream for me 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

2• The Cullen's House
*i watched Eclipse last night so I dreamt of this*
So, it was night and we were about to go to sleep. I didn't want to so I asked my mom and dad to take me to see The Cullen's House because I wanted to look around and it is such a beautiful house.

My parents agreed so we got ready and got in the car. My dad drove us to this place or park where all the houses that were in movies.

It was dark and I liked it. We walked trough the ail and all the houses looked so beautiful. I even saw some houses that I've seen on pictures. We didn't see the house there so we just kept walking until we find it.

So there was this hill where we had to climb. We've climbed and my fingers were numb because of the things we had to hold onto to climb up. The place on top was beautiful. It had a big water fountain, flowers, everything.

We asked someone where The Cullens' House was and they said that it was somewhere far out there. I was like "ugh ok".. so we walked in a building where you could park. We should've parked in there but nah. When we kept turning, I saw my god brother Luis. We've talked and hang. He also asked if I wanted some popcorn and I'm like "nah, no thanks" then he had to leave cause he had to do stuff. So we said our goodbyes.

Then, me and my parents kept walking to look for the house but we couldn't find it so we stayed up and looked at the beautiful view of the world.
*yup, this is all what I remember from this dream. I kinda liked it*

------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this boring nice dreams I had😂✌️
I was *fangirling* when I watched Eclipse last night.
-I didn't know which pic to put for this chapter so I put Lisa ✌️V *Wink Wink* x