the new game

Heyy, welcome back. I finally had a nice dream to share and that I can't get my mind off. pfff. I'm crazy.
Anyways, enjoy it.
7/20/19 or 7/21/19
^>i sleep late :')))<^

~

Another dream of  'Gabe'

Let's just say that we were at a place that looked like a fun place... maybe school... yes let's say school. Anywayyyssss,,,, there was a roundabout where you can drop off students right? well, I was with friends walking around and I saw some people getting dropped off... seems like new people in school...I guess.

I remember seeing other group of friends on the other side. Never talked to them. Never met them. None.

I see one guy starring at my direction. Was weird but I ignored it. But he did look like a creep.

Me and my friends were just walking around cause there was an event in school. We were just enjoying everything. Music. Our conversations. Taking pics. Lots of fun stuff.

I felt like I was getting stalked or just getting starred at, but I just keep ignoring it. 

Me and my friends decided to go to this game that these teacher had created.

To play the game... you had to be in a line with your friends. Hold hands with the person behind you and not slip cause they will put like a liquid in the colorful floor thing... o and the person in front is like almost on their knees and the person behind had to like slowly get them on their feet and it slip....

Yea... anywayssss so when we walked up to it, I looked to my left and saw the guy again. "great" so we asked to play and they let us.

We got in line. We got our partners. I think the guy wanted to be my partner....sooo I was like whatever....

But something seemed different. I looked up a bit and saw the guy with black hair and not blonde... I was thinking of who it was.... and i realized.

it was Gabe. but I didn't look at him quite yeT.

We were all ready to play.

Teacher said "ready?." "Yeaaaa" we all said excitedly. I was also excited and nervous to hold his hands.

Te teacher spilled the weird liquid on the mat (yea it was a mat not a floor floor)

"Ready..." we all got on position. "Set..." we were taking deep breaths like it was a competition. "GO" she yells.

I quickly raised my hands behind me to get his hands. He looked down and saw my hands as K raised them up behind me and he quickly grabbed them.

They were soft. Nice hands. (ppffftttt i'm funny)... we were all competing.

He slowly started to pull me up. I tried not to slip even tho it was hard.

I got so nervous that I like... pulled him down and we both fell onto the liquid.

"Oops"

He like fell on top of me. I was looking at him and I was laughing so hard that I made him laugh.

His laugh was cute...just like the video... but he was like "haaa haaa haaaa" 

The people in front of us fell too cause Gabe is tall and he accidentally hit them when he fell frontwards.

He had a nice smile mann ahhh. His hair was soooo nice too...just like in real life... it was like in front his face hanging hehee.. cuTe.

He kept laughing.

Other groups fell.. until the last partners and they won. Yay.

Anywaysss after the game. We were all cleaning ourselves up. After I finished... I helped Gabe clean. I cleaned his face...I, then went somewhere to clean the cloth that we used to clean.

When I came back, that's when i saw him.... shirtless.

I then, helped him clean his shirtless body.

~
Gabe looked sooo cuute like wow... I don't deserve to be his friend... pluS he lives 15hrs away from mE.

so yea, that was the dream... but let's make up some things that would've happen after finishing cleaning...

we talked and hung out and had a fun time together.

anyways, see ya next time ;)))

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸