The Hostages

Yoo I finally remember a full dream from last night and it was awesome!! i worked for the BAU from criminal minds uhmm... wow
5/1/20
~
Yooo I was in a criminal minds episode last night but it was real in the dream!!!!!

Me and a friend were in a gas station -gas station had a company so it was a big building, yet, the gas station building was the first floor hehhh...- right? we were like hanging out on top of shelves for some reason just talking as we were on a little break from work.

I looked around and saw these 2 kids came in suspiciously. The boy had his hand on his back and the girl did too.

We thought it was just something, but little did we know, they had guns.

They randomly starting shooting everywhere. Some people were shot.. Some people got on the floor for protection.

Me and my friend immediately hid behind the shoved and laid faced down onto the ground.

When the cops came in to arrest them, some fake cops came in and shot the real cops... and when everything stopped, they also shot the two kids who came in the first place.

Poor kids, they were probably set up by this women who came in and forced them to shoot.

The women who came in told us to listen to her directions and said whoever tried to run away, there will be no escape because fake cops were everywhere , they were acting like soldiers outside protecting the inside so no one come in.

The BAU team couldn't even get in either.

So then, the women took us upstairs.

She didn't do much but just kept us hostage. She also made us do stuff she needed us to do?? ooff...

For some reason, she was nice too.. she lets us go home to do stuff but told us to come back on time or she will come looking for us.

I went to "my" house where one of my guy friends lived there. The good this is that he was there, he heard the news... he , of course was worried.

I asked him to make something for me to take back and he was like "sure" so I got him stuff to do so he can make and he went his room to do it... few minutes later, I knocked on his door and asked if he finished and he says yes.

As I got it, he asked if he can come with me. I, of course didn't want him to but he begged, so I let him. I hoped I wouldn't get in trouble even tho I kept saying "no you should not come..." on the way.

As we were heading back, I stopped at my friends to see her... and she was playing video games, it was nice.  She was happy for a bit until we got back.

My guy friend went with my friend.

I went the other way, meaning I was on the other side of the building. My guy friend and friend climbed up where there was a window. As my guy friend came in with the thing I asked him to do, the solder took it away from him madly and the soldier just kicked it so hard that he kicked it where I was....

I looked at him weirdly but I got it and walked inside.

Dang, all "soldiers" had their guns out.

Anyways, we got back in and stuff. Women was actually proud that we came back on time. She was surprised.

She then took all of us into a room where there were desks and made us all sit in them. She told us, "we are going to give you guys something your mouth... it's something gross that will make your mouth smell bad for a long time..." she laughs. So then, she and her guy partner got the syringe and gave it to people starting by the back.

The guy gave it on the hand and the women gave it by the mouth. Sad thing was, I saw one of my other good friends scared. The women gave her some in her mouth. She was sad. She almost cried. The women just kept laughing.

As the guy was giving it to people, this little kid or maybe a 13 year old couldn't keep it in his hand until the guy kept refilling, until he gave it to him by his mouth.. oof.

Then, out of nowhere, I decided to talk, which they didn't like. "Why won't we go somewhere far away from town to go outside and look at the sky?" I asked so I didn't get that nasty thing.

The guy just stood me up and took me in the room and locked me up. Oops. In a little hole, I saw my guy friend sad as he walked out after they were finished.

So then, the women thought about it, "You know what, ok. Let's do it." she says. They got me out of the room and put me next with the rest of the group. My guy friend hugged me.

So yea, she took us somewhere far away from town, it almost look like mountains. I smiled as she was telling us what to do because little did she knew, i texted the BAU about it when I went home.

Before the team came and cops came, she made us move things around...heavy things.

Then she sees light. Blue and red lights. She got SO scared that she started running away, so did the guy partner.

BUT LITTLE DID SHE KNEW, I ALSO WORKED FOR THE BAU... HA!

I chased her down until I knocked her down and put cuffs on her. She didn't want to go back to prison... Fhe "cops" also stopped what they were doing and got arrested too.

"I knew you wouldn't get away with this" I laugh and put her in the backseat of the police car. everyone was glad that they were safe.

The team were saying how brave I was , like always. Let's say that someone made something to get rid of the smell of that thing the women gave people.

I laughed with my team how I luckily hid my BAU tag inside my pockets and the bad people didn't notice.

"So proud of you" -let's say..Spencer Reid- Spencer says with a smile. I nod, "Thank you, Spence. I was very lucky" I giggled.
~
Hii guys, hope y'all enjoyed it like I did.
Imagine me actually work for the BAU ooo it would be sooo coool to catch bad people :'))
So yea, hehe, see ya guys later, even tho I might not have readers, again. It's ok. I don't mind.
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸