𝐹4 / 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑘

HIIIII!!!
ME BACK!
This dream is one of my favorites of THIS week!! there are 2 parts of the dream!! both are GOOOOD!!!
so yea, enjoyyy!!
12/7/20-12/8/20
~

PART 1: F4

So, right now, the drama that I am watching is called 'Meteor Garden' and it is a pretty good drama. Intense. The characters are sooo goood, especially the F4 group! they are CUTE. My favorite one is Lei! He is so adorable and cute and has a very nice smile. He is so kind! Talented. oooo!! Then, Daomsing Si is handsome as well!!
like 😍😍😍
Anyways, the F4 group was in my dream.

I feel like I was in the show, and was Shencai for some reason. And probably by the end of filming, we ~Characters of Shencai and the actor Dylan~ celebrated but then barely talked anymore afterwards.

Anyways, one day in the dream, I decided to hang out with one of my friends and we decided to go to the mall. Go shopping.

We were having a good time , like a very good time.

We then decided to go get something to eat since we still wanted to stay at the mall to shop or look around.

My friend decided to go and order and I wait for her at the entrance so I nodded.
~And to clarify, the mall looked sooo niiicee!! it was like we were actually in China.~

As I waited, I was looking around and as I was looking around, I noticed someone. A group of people. And I actually recognized them.

They were the F4 group!

I quickly turned back around , making sure they didn't see me. My heart started beating tooo fast. I didn't know what to do.

I turned back around, then saw Lei walking away to go walk somewhere else... probably because he saw something interesting for him.

~look how CUTE he is ahhh sooo adorABLE!!~

He had such a cute outfit ~like in the gif , even though you can see only a bit of it~ and just made my heart melt.

Then my friend came back, brought our lunch.

We went to go sit on one small circle table outside the store that she got the food from.

We talked for a while. Told her who I saw. She seemed interested that she even want to find them to see them but I stopped her.