Lucas Machado🖤

writing when I saw Lucas and a baby Alex !!
August 9th 2017 // August 10th 2017
------------------------------------------------------

So I went to my neighbors house to feed her animals at night because they went at their daughters wedding.  I gave food to her chickens and cats. I was walking and saw one of her opossums escaping so I tried to get it. Man, it was hard. Then her cat got out too.

Out of nowhere, this guy named Lucas came and helped me. He caught the Oppossum and I got the cat. We got them back in the house and fed them. I was so close to lose them.

Before I even left, Lucas asked me if we can hang out. I accepted. We sat in the garage of our neighbors and talked about life.

For some reasons, we heard these noises at my house... like someone tried to get in there.
Me and Lucas walked over silently trying not to make any noise and hid behind their truck.

My parents were in the house with my siblings and I wanted to save them.

Me and Lucas had an idea how to scare them away... We got some scary suits and wore them and we scare them by saying "GET AWAY...OR WE WILL KILL YOU!!" (I made that up a little tbh) the bad guys ran and left us alone.

My parents were proud of me and Lucas for saving them..
.....then I forget the rest on that part of my dream.

*The weird headed Baby*
.... another dream ;)

Ok so it was a sunny day and we decided to go to the park. My guy friend's family (Juggies family) came with us to hang out and have a good time.

We got out of the cars and walked. Before I even walked away, Juggie's mom called my name and asked me if I can wait for her and I said "yea." She opened the truck and told me that she gave birth to a baby boy.

I was congratulating her with happiness.

When she got the baby crib and picked up the baby to put him on the stroller, the baby had a a haircut like Juggie and he looked exactly like Juggie. His head was kinda big.(NOT making fun of)

I felt uncomfortable but I was still happy for Sam(I'll call the mom Sam and the baby, Alex) and Alex.

Sam puts Alex on the stroller and closed the truck. We then walked to the park and meet up with my family and her family. 

When I was sitting down, all I could think of was about, Alex looking like Juggie. Then we had a good time at the park.
.....that's all I remember on the 2nd dream😂💭

------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this.. I know it might have errors of my grammer😭
Some of the parts I made up but still dreamt of it.
- haha wow, a baby looking like Juggie and older like a teen😂 V *wink wink* x