I'm his step mom?

Hey guys, i'm back with a good dream I had last night!!
It was sort of weird but it was a good dream... I hope y'all like it and enjoy it.. ;)
2/13/20 of 2/14/20
-
Ok, so we were in 3rd per, which is economics... We were doing class work until this guy, J walks in late.

"I'm so sorry mrs, I really am. I couldn't find a babysitter for my son this morning so I had to take him with me today" he said, apologizing. Yes, he's a dad. His ex left him when his son was born.

I was so disappointed at her, we were friends, but what she did...made me sad.

The teacher was understanding so he excused him.

He put the baby sit next to him while I sat behind him cause I sit behind him.

His baby was so cute and adorable.

I was making him giggle while I tried to pay attention to the lesson that the teacher was teaching us.

I leaned up against J's ear, "may I carry him?" I asked him nicely, softly with a whisper tone in my voice.

He turns around and smiles and nods, "yes, of course" he gently takes his son out and hands him to me.

I was all smiley.

"I bet your dad loves you so much, no matter what, you little guy. He's such a great guy" I say to him with a baby voice. His ex, she stopped going to class just to avoid J.

J was sort of looked very...tired.

"Hey, do you want me to take him home for tonight so you can like you know... relax?" I asked J quietly after the teacher stopped teaching the material she was going through. He turns around after he thought about it..."please?"

I smile, "of course, I'd love to watch him" I chuckle and he smiles. "Thank you so much, v, really." He was happy.

He deserves to relax and do whatever he wants.

That day, we became friends. We hung out all the time. He still looked like he was tired, but he didn't mind because he loves his son, edward.

One day, I don't know what was wrong with him, but I think we were somewhere either in school or his home... I had Edward in my arms and J was like in front of me... Well, I think J was upset from something and you know what he did??

He tried to cover Edward's nose so he can stop breathing. I was in shock and I tried to stop him. "J, please, don't" I say trying to get his hands off of Edward.

His hands was strong that it took me a while to let him go.

"J PLEASE"

He looks at me and he stopped...I did something to Edward so he can breath again, let's say, CPR.

He woke up, crying. "Shhh shhh you're ok baby you're ok" I say to him, calming him. I gave him a bottle of milk. "You're ok little one, you're ok" I say pacing around.

J, he got out of the house to go somewhere to calm himself.

That night, I went to my house with my parents, with baby, Edward.