Alaric Saltzman // Tsunami

Here are two more dreams that I dreamt in the beginning of April. They are good. I hope y'all enjoy.
ps.. i wanted april 1st to go first but i ended up doing the opposite :o ooops oh well
~

First Dream: Alaric Saltzman
April 9th 2020

I was driving to Daytona by myself. As I drove, I somehow ended up getting into a car accident.

Why?  because of how some people were speeding.
This white car like went by so fast next to me and it "accidentally" hit my car when it went to my lane causing me to hit another car.

-Oh and this road has like hills with grass, almost like a mountain- I was hurt, but didn't like get injured injured, I had my seatbelt on...

I was there, confused, hurt. Many people walked past it and drive past it and no one helped. But, then this person, she helped.

BUT, she got the other person out the car, but left her on the side of the car sitting, and she was unconscious... she only opened the door for me but didn't help.

She was a cheerleader since she was wearing a cheerleader outfit. She then she left. Just left.

I, then remember seeing two people, got in my car since the back was sort of ok. Someone said that they were going to live with me?? uhmm..

After a while, I finally got myself out the car. I got on my knees, I cried, cause my insides were hurting or because I got scared? yea probably that. I felt the tears. The people in the car acted like they didn't care.

At the end of the dream, I remember going to either a football game, basketball game or something idk...

Anyways, I remember hanging out with maybe Elia and Janie... there were LOTS of people in the stadium that it was packed.

I remember walked down the stairs with them but when I was down the stairs I noticed that Elia and Janie weren't even down yet... I kept telling them to come down but didn't. I, then walked up again..

As I walked up, I noticed Alaric Saltzman from Vampire Diaries.... which he was one of my friends in the dream...I stopped, told Elia and Janie that I was going to stay since they were going to the different side of the stadium.

Me and Alaric were deciding if we want to stay and go down the stairs like I wanted,,,or go with Elia and Janie... we decided to stay and go down.

wow, me and Alaric Saltzman were friends?? niice.

Second Dream: Tsunami
April 1st 2020

This dream, it was crazy. It was just like the first 2 episodes of 9-1-1 with a tsunami.

Ahhh... Me and family and friends went to the beach and the beach had like cool parks and stuff. My friends decided to go watch a show while me and my fam were outside and stuff.

There's two parts of this dream which is like perspective I guess... Anyways, before the wave hit the land, my friend saw the person who was doing the show, die on the black water they were using and accidentally like cracked his skull (idk why).

I, then saw my friend and her parents running.

I went to her and she told me what happened. After she told me why, I knew why it happened, a tsunami was gonna hit..

I followed my friend.... she was shocked but decided to get on that black water and I told her no but she didn't listen...

I felt it and it was hot so I told her to get out or she'll like burn her skin... she didn't listen but I pulled her out. I hugged her cause she didn't want to get out but I helped.

The second part of the dream is where I was in the building and it shook and we were running towards the door but turns out it was going to like close the door on us to not let us out but I got there on time and opened them and let people out.

I remember running. then, I saw this guy trying to get on the bridge but it turns out that people were trying to like take it apart so when he jumped he went down to the road.

I also saw my baby brother jump face down. The guy ran to him and helped him. Then they tried to get back up but they couldn't.

They then walked and walked until they saw people who did helped. I saw my baby brother walking around, alone. yet, I think we got him after we found him.  I also saw people's perspective in the beach when the tsunami hit. some died and some ran.

~
That's it for this chapter.
I hope y'all enjoy, even tho I think there's no readers hehe, it's ok... At least I can go back and read these myself someday in the future.
So yea, Hope y'all enjoyed.
See ya later.
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸