𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

I'd rather have friends who are good influences than bad influence:))
~

the bad influence friends
11/28/2020

I had friends who were....bad influence and decided to steal stuff from a school store that seemed like it was from a movie so we had to like wait until the main person on the group said go.

When he said go, we all just started to grab stuff putting them on bags and stuff... I even stole airpods that were in a secure place... then the friend said to wait until the cops starr shooting and then that's where we hide and then escape.

We kept waiting then when I looked out the window the cops were there and then guy yelled to get down and cops started shooting and then after we escaped since everything was a mess.

Wow wow stealing is a no no. I never want to be a thief. it's one of the commandants :)) I remember stealing some candy from mexican store in mexico when i was little and I do regret it. Even someone's crayons from the desk next to me in 1st grade, which I got in trouble and I understood what my teacher said. Never will happen again.

Then the next dream is where this girl had a toxic bf and we were all hanging out while her bf hung out with other people and he pretended to be nice but then the girl knew what he would be doing after.

He would be judgmental and so rude to her calling her names and stuff.

I do remember seeing Gu Weiyi and when I was leaving i was like "Gu Weiyi cmon let's go"
~
So yeah, that's all for this dream.
Stealing is a no no, so please, don't steal. Also, having a toxic bf? That is a no no too!

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸