TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGEᔕT

Hey peeps, I finally have a dream to share today....but it is pretty short. Sooo, enjoy. I sort of liked it but then didn't. Lol. 7/28/18 or 7/29/18

*****************
I was with one of my friends, let's say her name is Luna. Tbh, she doesn't look like one of my friends in real life but it's ok. We were hanging out with one of our guy friends, let's say, Robinson.

And his friend, Dylan.

Now Robinson is such a cutie. He was tall, had abs, loved to play video games, love wearing hats, had hair almost like Cole Sprouse and had a very cute smile....that I mostly really LOVED.

We were at his house. His really nice house. We were in his living room watching movies, playing board games, and talk about random things to make us laugh and also spill some tea (you know like news).

So at the end of the day, Dylan decided to leave cause he had to go home and do something.

Me and Luna stayed with Robinson.

Robinson went to his room to grab something and while he was doing that...Luna decides to talk to me privately.

She said that we should have a.....ugh I don't want to say this buuuut....threesome?

What the crap!!!

I looked at her like crazy. She laughs and says because she always wanted to do it since Robinson was really cute. She wanted to lose her Vcord with him and she knew I liked him so she wanted me to do it too.

I rolled my eyes and said 'fine.'

Robinson finally came down, but shirtless. He looked at himself in the small mirror he had hanging on the wall. He put his hat on that he had on his hand.

Me and luna looked at each other and nodded to try to do what she has planned.

Yikes.

Robinson decided to open up the curtains but then closed them since it was lined up? I don't know how to explain it so idk. Lined up and closed.

Me and Luna were confused but then we both had a relief that he closed them after.

Robinson smiled at us and grabbed his remote control to his, let's say, Xbox.

Yup he wants to play video games.

He sat down in the middle between me and Luna. Luna looks at me behind him and I did too.

I was really nervous like I did not know why I agreed to do it but I did and I was ok cause Robinson was our guy best friend was really cute. 

We both nodded.

So then we Began.

Luna started flirting with him and I sort of did too.

Lets say he was smiling the whole time.

I don't know how he felt because I kind of woke up a little from my cold room. Ugh.

But let's say they did it, ok? I'm weird I know but let's say they did it. 

When I went back to sleep I tried to dream the same dream which did worked... let's continue...

Robinson got up and we all smiled. Let say he said "that was amazing" it was just a dream, thank goodness.

He puts on his jeans...i guess. But he mostly did look really good shirtless. Wow me so weird. Oh well.

Well, that's all I remember. I also remember going out at night going home and it was really dark. It was creepy walking in the dark. But yep, that's it, that's all I remember.

********************

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this, even tho it was good but weird. Robinson was a cutie, hehehe.

Well, see ya next time.

- Ciao *wink wink* Vv

ᔕᒪEE oE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤