Weird 🤔

Sooo it's late at night before I head to bed...6/27/1 8 ~ 6/28/18 ... I keep remembering the dreams i had soooo I'm writing them down before I sleep.

                       ***************

                  First part: boys house

In this dream, I don't know what happened but I think me and my friend got kidnapped by these four guys. 

But they were our guy friends soo we don't know why they took us to their place.

Those guys looked like the guys that raped girls in a episode of Rosa De Guadalupe.

I think one of the guys made my friend pregnant??? And every time I try to see her they wouldn't let me see her? Yikes.

Few hours later...
I was with this women on a room talking about how I don't trust the guys and I was telling her about the episode of Rosa de Guadalupe and she was like 'wow' and she hoped they don't do nothing to me. We spoke in Spanish tho

One of the guys came in the room and asked me to go with him and I told the women to pray for me so nothing can happen to me.

The guy looked like the cute one in the episode....

pic? Here I'll insert it.

 Hey good thing he (and the others which are not in the pic) is an actor and NEVER do anything to girls to hurt them

So he wanted to hold my hand to help me get up cause I was sitting on the floor so I hand him my hand and got up.

He was telling me that everything will be ok and I agreed and half smiled at him. He took me to this room where my friend was.

I went up to her and hugged her but before I hugged her I saw her holding her baby and she told me that the guys helped her give birth and told me that she was pregnant but her belly wasn't that big...maybe she was wearing a hoodie, I kind of don't remember what she wore...

I was so shocked but so happy to see her. Her baby girl was so cute and beautiful. She looked exactly like my friend.

I was with her the whole time.

The guys came in couple of minutes later and we hung out and talked.

That's all I remember on this dream... I think the other dreams are going to be short...

                   Part 2: the asylum

We lived next to a forest that looked so creepy. We never walked through there and never explored or anything.

One night we were standing there watching and thinking what was in the forest so my dad had the idea to finally go into the forest so we all did.

We arrived on a hill and across the hill we saw this building. A very old building. Looked nice but very old.

My dad wanted to see it but we didn't want him to but he did anyway.

We stayed and waited for him cause that's what he wanted.

So we watched.

5 minutes later....
Dad comes back and told us that it was an Asylum. We were all shocked and excited to check it out.

Dad let us go see it. When we all got there we noticed something really weird. Something really weird and creepy. We noticed that the asylum was.....haunted.

We heard things move in the inside and some on the outside.

When all that happened we got out of that property and ran and ran and got back to our property and house.

We were all creeped out.

There you go folks, my second one. I have one more... here it is..

                  Part three: graduations
My dads friend invited us to his sons graduation. We were so happy to see him graduate and get his diploma.

The day of the graduation, we were all dressed good and we drove an hour to the school he went to.

His school looked very nice. It was big and yellow, very nice.

We got off and went to the gym but i stayed behind and looked around before the ceremony began.

I was happy because it was the first graduation I was going to see.

Before i walked in to the big gym that had my dads friend was outside and he asked me to take some pictures with him and his family.

So yea I did. We took group pictures and fun pictures. I once looked at the camera on my left and looked at dads friend and smiled.

Dads friend looked like the guy from Grey's Anatomy, a patient who decided to make video of him saying hate things to people he had met...yep... from season 2.

He looked adorable too tho.. hehehe.

Then I woke up, I'm pretty sure we went in the gym and saw his son graduate and got his diploma and had a great time at the end...

                 **********************

I hope y'all enjoyed.. yes i know some dreams are boring but I just want to share 😂
I'll see ya guys later. I'll write more ones I remember more dreams.
- ciao *wink wink* Vv
Ps: sleep more dream more 💭😏