The funny weird dreams

I have a dream to share guys, yay and I think it's going to make you laugh, maybe!! There's 3 parts in the dream,
5-5-20
-

Before I start, I'm not putting them in order. I wanna put the funny dream last so heh, ok? Ok.

First dream: Jake?

Jake is one of my good friends in school, yet, we haven't even talked since my junior year hahhhh...

I was with my sister in school talking while we were in a line. We were talking about something that I forgot.

I noticed that I saw Jake so I tried to like avoid him by hiding in front of the pole in front of my sister. As we were talking, I heard jake saying something about how he's not going to this place I was going to bc I was going to say no to him for the ride.

So, I looked at him, "hey, of course I'm going to give you a ride. Sorry if you think I was avoiding you. Also hii Jake." I smiled and waved at him as I talked to him. He was thinking about it and then shake his head as an ok.

Before he spoke, we were in class and teacher was giving us an activity.. so we all spread out and sit in desks that have 3 in each row. Jake sat on the third seat behind me... for some reason, there were more people in front of me, which was supposed to not happen.

I turned around and turned back around noticing it went back to 3 seats.. phew thank goodness I didn't want to have a big group.

So then, I noticed Jake on the other row next to me. As we were quiet, Jake called me and then hand me his phone to fill out my number so he can send it to his parents since his parents were rich... so that's why they want someone to give him a ride bc they are busy... oof.

So I typed in my number and I noticed what app he was in... he was in AMINO!! His parents had a community just for him and his family!!

Wow. That's so cool, imagine us people using this app for the real world.

Thats all I remember for this one

Second Dream: Bad Guy?

This one is short

I remember seeing these two people walking and a car was like following them. Up and down the street oooffff

Then, those two people walked in a house thinking it was to see the inside since it was "for sale"

As they walked in, they saw a pit-bull dog inside... which was calm first... then the doors closed. They were stuck in there.

The two people got scared? I guess.. yaaa.. anyways, the guy came out of nowhere. "What do i has here?" He said. They looked confused. "The two who always fight and don't like each other... I don't like that... I want people to love each other" he says... -I feel like thats how it went- and then one of the girls tried to escape but he didn't let her.

And that's all I remember from this one

Third Dream: The Flying Pool? Pffff

Ok so there was this big pool in the middle of our school and our school was next to beach. It was a very nice school. It was big and woo so niice.

Ssooo it was a very windy day and no one was in the pool but was just hanging and chilling out the pool. I was sitting down and watching until I noticed some girl decided to go in the water with her donut floaty thing.

At first, it was ok.. she was having her fun time... then the wind got so bad that the water started swirling and she was swirling in the middle of the deep side. oooff...

So, for some reason, that pool was about to fly away, even tho it was so heavyyy... everyone who was there tried to hide... they were all running around screaming and scared. I, on the other hand, tried to hide behind those plants thing we have in school but it was a bad idea...

Instead of hiding somewhere outside, we ALL hide in the schools cafeteria.... Well, as soon as we all got in there for safety, the big pool was taken off the ground it flew towards us like it went through the cafeteria with no damages.... well, it was going to hit a girl sooo.... before it her...

Here's the funny part ahahahh

The pool turned into a small food plate and didn't hurt anyone..... just hit the girls head and didn't hurt her. It flew like a freesbee... even bounced when it hit the ground.

Once everyone noticed,,, pfffff ahahahahhahaahh we were all laughing hahhhhh
~
So yea, that's the dream!!
It was nice. Funny. And weird.
I hope y'all enjoyed like I did... I liked the funny one better hahhh
So yea, see ya.
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸