𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔

YOOO WAZZAAAA
Long time no seee ahaha ooofff
but, I finally got a long dream to share. I had other dreams, and I'll be sharing them on here hehe.
Anyways, enjoy thing one cause I kind of enjoyed it haha
1/23/21 or 1/24/21
~
The Kidnapping

So in dream on saturday night, my friend Molly came back from Louisiana. We were still in high school so we hung out alll the time like we used to.

I don't exactly remember everything but I just remember hanging out and I felt like I was annoying

As we were walking around the school, we were bored to go to class ~Let's just say that happened ahaha~ we decided to go to the back of the school since there was a basement.

We find it so weird cause it was locked. We started to think about things that we shouldn't but then we remembered that there were some girls missing.

We decided to you know, call the cops to open it up and see what it had in it, just to make sure.

As they came, they immediately were alarmed. They opened it. We all went in... we even begged to go in until they finally let us.

We all walked in slowly...there was a downstairs place. Me and my friend, I guess held hands and we followed the cops...

We then see this guy, let's just say sitting down watching the girls begging to let them go. We see the cops going so fast getting the guy, who eventually was shocked. Didn't expect anyTHING.

I decided to help... I opened the gates and Molly helped them get out of the chains. The girls were relieved but were traumatized.

As everyone was walking out the basement that the school had, the cop lets us all walk first before walking out the kidnapper...

As soon as I started to head out, the culprit ~calling it that cause i got it from the drama strong woman do bong soon and the bad guy was named culprit~ stopped me and just randomly run his thumb on my lips ~yea I know... idk how he did that but he did~ He even smirked, but smirked angrily as if he would a pay back one day, like revenge...

When he put his hand down, I was like "😳😐" and walked out with my friend, Molly, who was behind me.

And that's all I remember on this dream
~
This dream was pretty CRAZY like waaaa... It also reminds me of the drama, Strong Women Do Bong Soon which the next dream that I'm posting reminds me of that drama too.. oofff
I also chose that pic cause he's looking at Bong Soon as if the culprit in my dream was looking at me like that after running his thumb on my lips

Hope y'all enjoyed ahah ...

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸