Late for class

So I had this dream last night and I-i kinda liked it 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope you guys enjoy.
---- ----- ----- ------ ----- ------ ------ ----- ----

So basically, I was in chorus class (idk why I had that class😂and we did fun stuff like just hang out. So the bell rang, which meant that we have to go to 7th per and I had theatre... sooo, as I got out, I walked with my friend Rr. Ugh, I hate when I forget of what we were talking about😣 so, as we almost arrived to my class, I realized that I forgot my backpack in chorus class, so I said, "oh crap. My backpack. I left it in class" so I quickly said goodbye and ran to chorus class. I was going to be so late for theatre.

So I walked into chorus and saw a lot of people in it, even some friends that have chorus for 7th per. I got my things and walked up to the teacher and waited for her to stop talking so I can get a pass because the bell rang. She was talking to her student as I waited and waited...

Finally, like 5 minutes later, she gave me the attention and I asked for a pass...she gave me one but asked a student to take me to class cause she thought I didn't know where it is 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ soo, I walked with the girl and walked.

We were walking and we walked to a different direction. As we walked their, we noticed we walked in the wrong direction. It was the place where swimming team meet up and swim. I walked a little forward and saw a naked girl, yea I saw her... butt....crack. I quickly turned around and tried to walk away until I saw my mom and my little brother next to a pool that had DOLPHINS... I'm like "oh my gosh!!" so I walked in and wanted to pet one so bad.. I got on this thing and waited for a dolphin to get up so I can pet it. One dolphin finally gets up and lets me pet it. I was happy. But I felt bad cause the pool was like a rectangle and not big enough for them. My mom and brother took care of them..

Then I noticed the girl that was walking me was waiting for me so I'm like "oh I have to go...Ima be late" even tho it looks like I'm late late. I was thinking about what my theatre class was doing😂🤷🏻‍♀️

I got out of the pool thing and we noticed it was a little night time like what.. I was in there for a long time. Haha. Anyways, I was telling the girl Olivia that we walked to the wrong direction and that it was the other building and that's why we got confused because the building that we walked through looked almost the same as the building I walk to theatre. We just walked and walked.

As we walked from this little place thing, we saw these girls. We called them the Mean Girls because they think they are all that and that they rule the school. Ugh. So we walked and tried to ignore them but they came to us and talked crap. So I'm like "not today" but I guess she pushed me and I did the same thing to her.. but I don't remember if we fought.. but after what happened, I left with Olivia and walked towards the class. 

As we got into my class, I thanked Olivia and that we had like an adventure to travel to my theatre class cause that's what it looked like. *giggles*... 

I'm making up when I walk in to theatre...
so I walked into my class and I noticed that there was NO ONE Is in there. I saw my teacher and she was like "you are so late that class is over." I looked at her confusingly. "I'm so sorry.. I forgot my backpack in chorus and...and this girl Olivia had to walk me to class but we walked to a different area thinking it was the way to theatre.. then these girls were being mean to us and we uhhh kinda...fought".. she was looking at me like I was a crazy person..."wow, you want me to believe you after what you said... seems like a lie but ok. Next time don't be late." I'm like "I won't, I promise." And walked away cause school was over.
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ------ ---
I hope you guys enjoyed this dream cause I did. 😂 it was crazy and crazier that I saw a girls butt crack and dolphins at my school in a small swimming pool.
So yea, like, comment and follow if you'd like. 😊
- Vivi *wink wink* x

My Dreams 💭🖤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara