𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜

𝟼/𝟸𝟷/𝟸𝟷
~
went back to my elementary school and it was so fun. like it was even during school time but this time it was like a church school which was pretty cool. idk if i had class but i saw Mrs. G, my 4th and 5th grade teacher...one of my favs teacher(●'◡'●)ノ

she brought me into a room to talk and i didn't realize she was the person who does the announcements and when she was going to do it she asked me@if i wanted to and i said sure but i didn't realize what she meant until she passed me the microphone.

so then, we had to read a verse from the book Zechariah chapter 1 verses 10-13. but it was a little embarrassing bc i couldn't find the chapter so people had to help me while everyone else was waiting. students even walked up to the announcements room outside waiting with their Bible open (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') after we finally found it, i read the verse but then i stopped because the words were@like almost erased and the teacher then had to read it. i was sad cause i did want to read it.

even tho i was a bit shy on everything that was happening but i was doing it anyway. anyways, after all that, Mrs. G went to a small room to take out something that i have given her when i was in middle school and it was like a video and i watched it and all i saw was like me@in elementary school class doing good things with good friends.

i even had a good guy friend who i think was asian and he was such a nice guy. we talked and played games in a room. it was nice and i had tears as i watched that even Mrs G(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

then the second part is where my mom and sister moved everything in the room. i complained bc she didn't ask for my permission since it was also my room. had shelves on top of my bed with my books and there were other shelves with lots of stuff.

i didn't like the clothing dresser bc it was smaller than the one we had and i was mad about that, ooof. room was bigger tho, i kinda liked how they did the room but still, should've asked for my@opinion if we should move things around (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
~

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸