𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠

Hellurrr!!
I had some cute dreams.. well, the first dream is the cute one.. the second one, it was nice.
Hope y'all enjoyed!
11/28/20 - 11/29/20
~

Cute Boy

So, I was a high school student. I was in a really cool high school campus. I had really nice classes that so actually enjoyed.

I don't really remember what exactly happened in the beginning of the school but I do remember always hanging out with my friend E.

I even remember being naked and tried to hide. That was the weirdest thing ever ahahaha. I remember waiting for E outside her classroom building. She had very nice.

I think I was optimistic because I was always happy and running around smiling.

There was a point where I couldn't find E but then I did.

Finally, we went to our final class.

English.

The fun class.

We sat in one table with multiple people buy on my table, we only had 2 people since we were friends and the others were with their friends.

When I walked in class, we some packets on our tables...like they were surveys to take... which meant, we were going to have a free day.

As we were all in... she told us why we were doing a survey and that was because she was stung by 3 bees and couldn't handle to teach anything.

"I got stung by 3 bees and they hurt I can't do anything" she said. Also, the english teacher was the exact one from my senior year english class.

Anyways, me and my group were just talking.

Plus, this class was probably my favorite one because there was a cute guy in it which he sat on the table next to ours.

Plus, he seemed interested in me to talk to me.

At some point, he sat by me and we talked.

Then, for some reason, he made his friends sat on our table which meant he didn't want us to be bored.

Anyways, I tried not to be awkward so I just sat there and as he was sitting on the side where I was sitting... ~well he sat like where the corners were... not sure how explain~ I see him like settling onto the chair, moving a bit.

He then starts to make noises like sighing but like making a music sound and I looked at him and he just looks down pretending that I am not looking at him.

He was wearing gray joggers with a nice shirt btw ehehehe ooof

Then for some reason, I asked to go to the bathroom so I did. My teacher said yes so, I went.

I was out for a bit long which, I remember seeing the perspective of the cute boy and he was just wondering where I was and why I was taking so long so he decided to ask the teacher if he can go check up on me to make sure i'm ok and the teacher agreed..