The Money Check

Dream 7/3/18 or 7/4/18... I hope y'all enjoythis... I dreamt this two days ago but was a little lazy to type so here it is...
                        ********************

My friend Lili drove me to her work at orange city. It was a small building. She had to pick up her check. I walked with her and followed her.

She drives nice.

After that we were going back to the car but she was behind because the sidewalk was like a trampoline so I decided to jump and as I jumped 3 times I felt like it was real like I was going down on a roller coasters and my stomach felt funny.

After jumping I looked behind me and she was slow... then I looked around and see all the guys from the quince, los chambalanes watching me like I'm crazy and I'm like "I don't know what I'm doing" and I walked back to Lili.

She then wanted to tell me something, something important. So she took me behind the building and i noticed that we were swimming.

So she was so close to me and was saying something to my ear and she was like "I like Eli-" and I'm like "you like Elijah?" And she nodded.

I don't know why but I felt like I wanted to kiss her cause how close she was I could even feel her breath in me and I could see her tongue how she was saying Elijah like "Eli-jaaah"

Anyways then I felt weird because I felt fishes in my feet so I decided to go back on the concrete and I slowly swam so I don't touch the fishes .... and I took Lili so she doesn't swim alone.

After all that I told her I would be back because I was going to bring her car next to the concrete so she doesn't have to walk to far where she parked.

So I walked and walked... and I noticed that my sister was driving Lili's car and she couldn't stop and I kept yelling at her saying "STOP THE CAR" and she couldn't. I got in the car, while it was moving and I yelled "TURN IT OFF" and every time I tried to take out the key, there was no key... NO KEYS.

Sooo I didn't know what to do and she kept swerving around... until I made her stop.

We were ok.

Lili got in her car and drove us back home.

So yea that's all I remember

                      *******************
Thanks for reading and see ya next time.

- ciao *wink wink* Vv

^sleep more, dream more 💭