The Small Party and Antioch

Well, last nights dream was good and weird in the same time.

First part of dream

So my parents took us to Juggie's house to hang out or they had a small party too. My parents were inside their house talking and having fun. I was outside, at the car nervous to go inside their house. When I spotted my sister, I saw her walking with Juggie. I was like 'should I go talk to him or not' so I didn't. But I was looking at them. Then I noticed that Juggie was pointing at where I was. I was walking away for no reason. I, then hear footsteps behind me, I turned around and I saw them running past me and went inside the woods. I walked into somewhere where I could chill by myself.

I was on my phone reading(i guess) and was seated down. I, then noticed Juggie walking in, sitting almost next to me. I tried not looking at him, but he was making funny faces and I couldn't stop smiling. "you are making funny faces Jug," I said laughing. He looks at me and keeps making them. Out of nowhere, I walked out without saying anything. I felt bad. I walked inside the house just to see around.
It was nice, they partied in the living room.

I walked out and saw my dad, "we are leaving now" he said to me and my sibilings. Then, Juggie walked past us mad, like he didn't want us or me to leave. Before I walked away, my earphones got stuck in the door, I tried not opening the door until the door knob twisted, Juggie opened it and I said, "my earphone are tied on the door knob sorry." then we left.                                                                           -that dream was nice ;')

Second dream

So I was getting ready for Antioch. I wore something simple. 

The bus came and I got in.

The bus was crazy, like crazy crazy. We picked up everyone and when we finished, the bus driver drove so fast, she even drove through the grass.

Once we got there, we got into trucks. This girl named, Janet asked if I wanted an Orange and I said, Yes. I ate my orange. Then, this woman came up to us and sat next to me. I got her trash and through it away. We talked and had a good.

Then I guess, Antioch was great.

I don't remember the rest.

- so yea, that was my second dream and I hope you enjoyed it. (: