Different earths...whats?

Hopefully you'll enjoy this one. It's crazy. Might not make sense but I hope you still like it hehe... 7/8/18 or 7/9/18 ... I slept at 1am sooo ....

****************

So we decided to go to the beach to hang out but we did not know there was going to be bad weather.

It was fun at first but then something big happened....like bad bad and scared the crap out of everyone.

Before we headed to the water we see smoke or some kind of air from the water and the sky was really gray and people were running around scared.

My two little siblings were sitting on some stairs they found.

Then that's where we saw everything.

Fish or sharks flying around just like the movie Sharknado but there wasn't any tornadoes but big waves but not coming to land it was like stuck on air.

We were all scared and didn't know what we were doing.

Then I looked to the right and looked closely cause I saw something strange.

The strange thing was... a big white shark or monster came out of the big wave and ate something like a person OR a building and that's when my siblings ran away the direction everyone was running to.

They also ran away so no fish or shark fall on the them.

I didn't run where they ran, I ran different but same direction.

They went where the grass was and I ran where there was sidewalks..

I was trying to follow my siblings but I couldn't find them.

Our direction was to these train station thing. It was like a weird train but it seems like a ride. 2 people on each section.

It was my turn to go so I sat down, then there's this kid who sat next to me and I helped him buckle up cause that train or ride does go fast. Then the top covered us cause it was a train ride I guess? lol

So I'm like to the kid "are you ready?" He was like "yea" or he just nods.

He was such a nice kid. I took care of him.

Then the train ride started and it went so fast I didn't see where were going.

Then it stops and I asked someone where we were and this lady says that we were on Earth 1 coming from earth 2 and I was like "what's???" In my mind.

So I ran up to a phone and called mom to pick me up and then I found my siblings which I guess I hugged? Yea I did.

Mom picks us up and hugs us and nothing was different about her. Nothing seem different on our earth that we were on.

So I was happy.

The next day, Mom decides to take me to her work. It looked really different than the other earth. It had bigger space and had water fountains and stuff, wow.

Not lots of people worked there.

Then there was this weird building next to it, i didn't know what it was.

After work, I went with my god sister, Cali, house. They came back from somewhere.

Then they took us to their place where they used to live in real life and I'm like "you live here again?" And Cali was like "yea"

We walked in and I see like 8 dogs and I'm like "woah that's a lot of dogs cuuuute" and they were like "yea"

I guess we just hung out and have fun and talked about random stuff.

The next day, it was a very weird day.

I met Cole Sprouse from Riverdale, Preston Birk from Grey's Anatomy, Mark Sloan from GA, and Sydney Heron from GA.

Crazy right? Yea.

Anyways the bad guys were Mark and Sydney.

Good guys; Preston and Cole.

This earth is actually different.

I was at work with mom again.

At the time I was so tired that I had to drink more and more water cause I couldn't keep my eyes open.

When I was working, this Mexican dude was scared that the immigration people would come down and get him or us.

So hours later, there were these two people coming out of nowhere and they had black suits. They looked like police or detectives.

The Mexican thought about the immigration so when he saw a truck coming he was like "oh no el inmigración" (which is "oh no immigration) so he ran away and everyone was confused and didn't follow him.

They asked questions about something that I don't remember.

Then I got tired again that I ran to my big water bottle I had and it was empty. EMPTY!! So I had to refill it... while I was refilling it the door from the weird building opened.

A guy came out and it was a tall guy named Preston Birk and there was a women behind him which was Sydney.

He asked questions if I needed help and I'm like "nah, I mean, sure" but I don't know for what...

Out of nowhere we were on this boat...I don't know how we got on it.

But we were talking and doing something like a practical surgery I guess.

Then Birk says something... he whispered to me that I should help him cause.... he showed something that was attached on his pants and Sydney was holding something.

He explained everything of why he can't go back to the hospital and said that Sydney can't let him go cause he had to show her lots of surgical things and that if he would take it off it would electrocute him.

I looked at Sydney and she looked at me and smiled at me with her evil smile.

I was really worried about Birk.

I don't remember what happened next cause then I was on Cole's perspective now so it was his story now.

They were at the beach...

Mark Sloan was wearing some kind of suit that had weapons on it. Cole was Walking backwards carefully.

Cole didn't want any trouble but Sloan does.

Cole runs to the little bridge where everyone goes fishing. He goes far where the water was deep. He did not want to fall cause it was shark season so he had to be careful.

Cole and Sloan started to fight and Sloan took these weapons out and Cole punched them off... so Cole backs out more and then runs and Sloan runs towards him and falls and by falling Is that he wanted Cole to step on this weapon shield on his back and when Cole steps on it he slipped and fell but he got up so then he went where there wasn't deep water and he jumped off. He swam and Sloan got pissed he didn't kill Cole.

I think I came out of nowhere and we hugged for his safety and Sloan knows that he couldn't hurt him no more since Cole was with me? Yikes. Wowies. Niiiiiice.

Then I don't remember the rest cause I guess I woke up...

*****************
Hope y'all enjoyed this. It was a crazy dream that's why I put my edit as the pic on this dream... cause earths. Anyways, see ya next time.

- ciao *wink wink* Vv

~Sleep More, Dream More💭🖤~