𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘?

Hiii, I'm back, hehe
I had a nice dream last night, but Edward was in it and idek how I dreamt of him because I haven't been thinking of him hehhh
Anyways, it was still a nice dream.
1/28/21 or 1/29/21
~

I was still in high school at this moment. I don't really remember the whole day of the school, but I only remember being in math class, but the weird thing about math is that...

Math was in the gym.

Weird huh? Kind of.

Anyways, it was time to go to class so I walked my friends to their classes before I walked to math class, which I arrived on time.

As I walked into the gym since we had our math class in there, I walked up in couple of the steps and sat there with one of my friends that was in it.

I got my things ready.

Before the class started, the teacher was doing something so we all had a couple of minutes to talk and hang out.

A minute later, I saw Edward walking in class a bit late. -Yea, he was in my math class. I don't even think we even spoke in class or anything.

Oh and he looked exactly like when we met in 2013!!

As he walked up the steps, we all notice something weird about him

As he walked up the steps, we all notice something weird about him... he was drunk.

At some point of the dream, I was seeing it as in a 3rd perspective and I saw Edward kind of close as he sat down and laughing and smiling. I think I saw him looking at my way as I was just on my seat.

Then, out of nowhere, he just starts to blur out random stuff about people, in a good way. He couldn't help himself but just do that.

He did say funny stuff.

Then...he says my name. "V"

I froze. All what I was thinking was that he was probably going to say something that I like/liked him. I think I felt my cheeks burn, my heart beating fast.

He then says, "Stop making fun of me" something like that and I turned around and looks at him and he looked back down at me since I was sitting on the 3rd row of the bleachers

I think I just chuckled or something, I don't remember hehh..

Then, class started. The teacher didn't really care that Edward was drunk but just wanted him to be focused.

I remember we were doing work problems that I am actually learning in real life in my math class, which is College Algebra.

I even went up to the board and worked on a word problem and even answered questions, I think.

I also think that class time was fun and enjoyable.

And that's all I remember
~
So yea, that's it.
I don't even know what I dreamt of him hehhh
But, hope y'all enjoy!

Soo yuhhh , see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸

My Dreams 💭🖤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara