𝐴𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑆𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑

Hiii, another dream but it's from last night!!
I quite enjoyed it cause I was in mexico , but it turned out weird and almost realistic ahah.
enjoy!
10-29-20 or 10-19-20
~
Almost Squished

I went to mexico to visit my aunt. My moms twin.

I was so excited because I have not seen her for a long long time.

When I got there, her apartment was nice.

My cousins didn't live there and I wondered where they are because I wanted to see them too...

We walked around her apartment and found out that other guys stayed there with my aunt. Pretty weird.

My baby brother was also there, and my sister and then some friends.

Anyways, as we were eating breakfast the next morning, this one guy somehow speak english. maybe he learned it hehe.

He was talking about the seasons we go through in life and I looked at him and talk to him about and I said something about, "yea we all go through them. like, maybe we are in a season of being sad. or anxious all the time. or single and whenever God is ready for that season to end, we could be with someone" something like that and he was like shook.

I quite enjoyed that conversation.

We then finished breakfast.

then, our aunt, she wanted to take us somewhere cool. So she did. We walked.

As we walked, she saw someone so she somehow got in a truck and followed that person.

Then, me and some friends ~they somehow showed up~and wanted to race to the place my aunt chased the person.

We then decided to go to an elevator.

I got in 3rd so I was like on the edge or where the doors were.

As we waited for the door to close, it started going up. We freaked out bc there was like a part of the wall there. We tried stopping it but we couldn't find the buttons where to stop the elevator.

I put my hand to try it to stop it from moving up, then I found a switch. It turned off for a bit, but then it kept doing up.

I kept trying so many times switching that button...

And omgosh, I was about to get squished. My friends were freaking while I kept trying to make it stop but then I felt pressure over my body on the left side.

I couldn't move a bit in the elevator because it was small so I was probably on the sensor thing.. oop...

AND I FELT LIKE I FELT THAT PRESSURE IN REAL LIFE AND I WOKE UP .

Idek what happened next. Maybe I did get squished and died and there was blood all over and got my friends like traumatized.
~
Yea, craZy dream huh? Yup.
Crazy.
I like dreaming of talking about God with people in my dream. I wish I can do that more in person ahah.
But, yea, hope you liked this dream, even though it was pretty weird.

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸